Lenny's Restaurant

heather999

If you haven't been to Lenny's in a while, you should try it. We have been going there alot lately because we can't stand the lines and fake food at the chains. Lenny's really rocks !! The best homemade soups EVER. And the seafood is all hanbreaded and all their other items are homemade. Also the homemade Bleu Cheese dressing is really good. The place is also very clean and the service is great !! Give it a try.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you haven't been to Lenny's in a while, you should try it. We have been going there alot lately because we can't stand the lines and fake food at the chains. Lenny's really rocks !! The best homemade soups EVER. And the seafood is all hanbreaded and all their other items are homemade. Also the homemade Bleu Cheese dressing is really good. The place is also very clean and the service is great !! Give it a try.

You haven't read the most recent Lenny's thread, have you?

heather999

when was the last time you ate there? I was there for lunch today. The food is real. The owner greeted us, the actual owner, he is the same guy who has been there for 30 years he said. I guess you prefer the frozen and canned crap at the chains. I once was in a local chain, and asked if the food was homemade...they told me.... "yes, homemade from scratch, in house". That was a lie. When I pressed them and let them know that my son is highly allergic to preservatives, their story changed drastically. They then told me that yes, it comes in prepackaged, some frozen and they "enhance" it to be able to say it's homemade. They should not be able to lie. Chains are nothing more than frozen crap you can get in a super market

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
when was the last time you ate there? I was there for lunch today. The food is real. The owner greeted us, the actual owner, he is the same guy who has been there for 30 years he said. I guess you prefer the frozen and canned crap at the chains. I once was in a local chain, and asked if the food was homemade...they told me.... "yes, homemade from scratch, in house". That was a lie. When I pressed them and let them know that my son is highly allergic to preservatives, their story changed drastically. They then told me that yes, it comes in prepackaged, some frozen and they "enhance" it to be able to say it's homemade. They should not be able to lie. Chains are nothing more than frozen crap you can get in a super market

The last three times I ate there, it sucked. Last time was just a few months ago. And no, I am not a fan of chains, but do go once in a while with my kid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll stick up for Lennys - the food is good and so is the service. But we're a pre-fab Olive Garden nation. Which isn't a terrible thing because it means I can always get a table at a real restaurant on a Friday or Saturday night.

:cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll stick up for Lennys - the food is good and so is the service. But we're a pre-fab Olive Garden nation. Which isn't a terrible thing because it means I can always get a table at a real restaurant on a Friday or Saturday night.

:cheers:

Champion of the Underdog! :lol:

heather999

well, let's go with this....It's all a matter of opinion, right ? At least we agree that chains are not good !!

heather999

I agree with you Vrai, it works out real well for me that I can walk in to get a table at a "real restaurant" any time. I don't understand the theory of waiting in line for up to and beyond and hour for frozen food ??

PJumper

well, let's go with this....It's all a matter of opinion, right ? At least we agree that chains are not good !!

Do you get commissions promoting Lenny's? I do go there from time to time and the food is decent, but I won't be doing cartwheels to promote it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you get commissions promoting Lenny's? I do go there from time to time and the food is decent, but I won't be doing cartwheels to promote it.

I took Larry Gude there a couple years ago or so and he did cartwheels on here to promote it. Plus there's my legendary glowing review of Saphron.

:shrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We have our super secret fun restaurant that is definitely kid friendly because of the size of the place, the food is good and it has a great view. I know that Rose has been there at the same time as our group. No, I will not divulge the name or location.

We have our super secret fun restaurant that is definitely kid friendly because of the size of the place, the food is good and it has a great view. I know that Rose has been there at the same time as our group. No, I will not divulge the name or location.

tease.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I have been there once. It was good. :smile:

BOP

I don't want to say anything bad about Lenny's, but....:barf: