Let's talk about Larry Hogan

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you sh1tting me? Having no problems dismantling the corrupt left?

Is Schumer frightened? How about Maxine or Pelosi , they have been dismantled?
How about Mueller and Sessions.
No problems dismantling the corrupt left?
Is Hillary in jail? has she been charged with anything?

Are you still on this planet?

Um, obviously it's you who's not paying attention. Those #### heads are becoming more and more marginalized every day. Is Schumer frightened? Are you kidding? He's freaking pissing his pants. Why do you think they've abandoned all semblance of rational discourse and are now merely ranting hysterically? They're not even pretending anymore. It's Hail Mary time for them.

But don't worry. You're in good company. Good ol' Larry Hogan has his head in the sand right next to you.

Hijinx

Um, obviously it's you who's not paying attention. Those #### heads are becoming more and more marginalized every day. Is Schumer frightened? Are you kidding? He's freaking pissing his pants. Why do you think they've abandoned all semblance of rational discourse and are now merely ranting hysterically? They're not even pretending anymore. It's Hail Mary time for them.

But don't worry. You're in good company. Good ol' Larry Hogan has his head in the sand right next to you.

I guess there is a difference between a head in the sand and one in the clouds.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess there is a difference between a head in the sand and one in the clouds.

It's been a year and a half. I'm sorry you thought Daddy would come throw water on them and they'd all melt away, but that's not how it works. I think he's made remarkable progress - real progress, not that anti-progress the progs call progressive - in such a short time.

MiddleGround

Donald Trump is having no problem dismantling the corrupt Left and their media ciphers.

If this were remotely true, then why do we see you and so many others on this forum every day getting up in arms about what some prog or lefty said to or about Trump?

awpitt

Main Streeter
I know you all kiss his ring, but I cannot forget how he banged with the progbot gang in opposing Trump and parroting the lies the Left were "reporting" about him that we now know were lies. That didn't stop ol' Lar, though. Or did I miss where he gave a statement admitting he was wrong and praising the direction Trump is taking our country?

I have not personally seen anything beneficial to having this so-called conservative in the Governor's seat. I see him sucking Leftist ass in order to get and stay elected. Now he wants to spend our tax dollars on free community college tuition. Really? How can any "conservative" support that?

How can "conservatives" support his enviro-nutter policies and position?

Sure, Hogan enjoys a big approval rating...because far Left Democrats adore him. And of course they do: he's one of them.

If we're going to get a Leftist as Governor, I'd prefer an honest one who doesn't bait and switch. Hogan is a Republican like John McCain is a Republican, i.e. a liberal ass kisser who cares more about power and elections than he does our state/country.

I'm not necessarily opposed to his free college proclamation in theory, but I can clearly see it being just another pander rife with fraud and graft simply because that's all I've seen with his administration period. It happens that one of my friends was a recipient of the pot farm largesse - that friend is a personal friend of Hogan and a large financial supporter, which is how he got the license.

How are you all supposed conservatives resolving Hogan's actions in your mind? Do you just like him because he stuck an R after his name?

Hogan is a moderate, which I like. The extremists on the left and the right are causing the problems for this country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hogan is a moderate, which I like. The extremists on the left and the right are causing the problems for this country.

And, as you know, I am not an extreme righty OR lefty. I observe Hogan to be just another crappy politician, handing out goodies for votes and campaign cash. So far he hasn't done anything to impress me and earn my vote. I also don't find him to be particularly moderate, or anything else except hungry to keep his job.

So someone, please, tell me what I should be liking about him? I'm open to changing my mind, but it's going to have to be more than "he's not a Democrat".

Hijinx

Well he did kill the rain tax.

The thing that pisses me off most about Hogan is that the Nice Bridge is still $6.00.

He was nice enough to make the bay bridge cheaper for the Ocean City vacationers, but he still screwed Southern Marylanders.

Its just my pet peeve against him. So.Md. went big for him and he screws us.
Other than that I don't have a problem with him.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
And, as you know, I am not an extreme righty OR lefty. I observe Hogan to be just another crappy politician, handing out goodies for votes and campaign cash. So far he hasn't done anything to impress me and earn my vote. I also don't find him to be particularly moderate, or anything else except hungry to keep his job.

So someone, please, tell me what I should be liking about him? I'm open to changing my mind, but it's going to have to be more than "he's not a Democrat".
Actually I find you to be both extremely right and left. You’re extremely totalitarian on some subjects and super liberal on others.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We’ll call it politically bipolar.

I think most people probably fit into more than one category and aren't 100% in lockstep with the Party. Democrats are fairly lockstep, but even they will cross over if you hit them in the wallet or put them in a NIMBY situation.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think most people probably fit into more than one category and aren't 100% in lockstep with the Party. Democrats are fairly lockstep, but even they will cross over if you hit them in the wallet or put them in a NIMBY situation.

I agree wholeheartedly, most hard leftists (and righties) shoot for something nearer the center as there go to (mistress) category . Most don’t shoot for both fringes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I agree wholeheartedly, most hard leftists (and righties) shoot for something nearer the center as there go to (mistress) category . Most don’t shoot for both fringes.

I have strong beliefs, what can I say. I also don't have a lot of sympathy for people who make their own problems.