Lexington Park

Serenity40

A little girl is missing back there by gate three. I hope they find her soon! Very upsetting my stomach is nervous.

Serenity40

Right now they are just saying missing so I don't know the details. The chopper is searching from the air and I hear yelling and whistling.

Right now they are just saying missing so I don't know the details. The chopper is searching from the air and I hear yelling and whistling.

Oh that makes my heart hurt. I'm located on Janet Lane and I hear the chopper and cop cars are searching up and down the street.

Serenity40

Hopefully it will be a misunderstanding and she's at a friends house without permission. I will update when they find her.

flyingdog

Hopefully it will be a misunderstanding and she's at a friends house without permission. I will update when they find her.

Is there anything we can do to help? We live near here. Would be happy to go looking. We just spent a week with my 9 year old nephew...wouldn't this little girl know if she was lost and go to someones house? How long has she been missing? I hope I am not coming across wrong.