"Life in SOMD" now includes regular

glhs837

Power with Control
Updates?

Interesting they have a name for the "alleged" shooter, even though he has no fixed address.

That guys got a full 2 pages on case search, so yeah, not his first rodeo. No fixed address doesn't on the face of it jive with packing a gun. Most folks sleeping rough would trade or sell a gun off pretty quick. I'm thinking "no fixed address" means he's hanging with buds or some woman somewhere, maybe River Bay.

PeoplesElbow

Wow. Years ago, I had a newly minted GS stay here at PAX from San Diego outside of per diem when there was available lodging within PD. When I shot him down when processing his voucher and he threw a hissy fit because he was a "Manager". Un, no dude. You are not. He had to pay the difference out of pocket. He then blasted me on email with a reply all. That didn't go over very well. I still have that email. :lmao:

Lol

Several years ago I had to do some emergency travel (or so the program thought) so I was at the PSD building just trying to get orders at 4PM on a Friday so I could fly out Saturday morning. This captain, who jumped in front of me, was there for almost 45 minutes insisting they booked him incorrectly because as an admiral select he thought that the should have the same privileges as an admiral to be able to fly first class. The poor people at PSD could not figure out how to do that or if he was right or not. I just wanted to get a flight booked so I could get to where I needed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lol

Several years ago I had to do some emergency travel (or so the program thought) so I was at the PSD building just trying to get orders at 4PM on a Friday so I could fly out Saturday morning. This captain, who jumped in front of me, was there for almost 45 minutes insisting they booked him incorrectly because as an admiral select he thought that the should have the same privileges as an admiral to be able to fly first class. The poor people at PSD could not figure out how to do that or if he was right or not. I just wanted to get a flight booked so I could get to where I needed.

Entitled come in all shapes and forms.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Wife closely associated with the Pass Office and the gates for years some of the stories about entitled behavior at the gates and in the Pass Office were hilarious....

Oh, I think everyone has had the pleasure of watching at least one hissy fit. When the color coded base stickers were in use, got to listen to a woman scream at the poor sailor doing gate duty because he failed to salute her, she was a captain's wife.

I heard some of the teenage daughter of another officer, but I got to watch the face of the woman at pass and ID who had to explain to her that her "friend" needed a form of ID to show proof of citizenship.
The daughter insisted that she was entitled to have guests and here dad was an officer in the USN....

But again, we kind of go off topic (my fault). So yes, I understand what NFA means, doesn't mean he's living on the street, just means he has no address of record. Which is not surprising if he has a long history in Case Search.

Which is why all the restrictions in the world wouldn't have kept him from getting a gun.