Limousine Services

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Bob Hall/Gold Star? I was hoping they had rates listed on their website, but you have to inquire about them.

Yes. Specifically request that Bobby Hall drive you and then roll all the windows down so his hair gets muffed up.

SoMDGirl42

Yes. Specifically request that Bobby Hall drive you and then roll all the windows down so his hair gets muffed up.

That would never happen with all the products he uses. He could give Donald Trump a good run in that department, his hair never moves either.

Bigt3725

Big T's Entertainment LLC
Charm Limousine Service LLC

Check him out his number is 301-843-1045, cell 301-642-3501. Website is charm2 Tell him Tommy sent ya from Big T's Entertainment. He is a real nice guy.

Mary Agnes

Robert Hall GoldStar Limousine Service

Anybody have a reference? I don't mind if they are located in Calvert, Charles or St. Mary's.

Robert Hall GoldStar Limousine Service has the best service in Southern Maryland. We just used him on my daughters wedding. web site is: Robert Hall GoldStar Limousine Service, Inc. I think the office number is 301 373-4444. He has a Brand new Limomusine Coach-Bus that we wanted but won't arrive till next month. Hope this helps

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Limousine Services 01-17-2008 04:26 PM Trashy #####

:bawl: thats what he tells me when he calls for an appointment..