Lindsay...is that you?

PJay

:yay: Done. Oh, let me specific. Done with you. It is such a shame because you were a transplant to
GA. I was born and raised in LA and lived in many southern states; including Marietta GA. Oh well, I tried, but you don't get any of it. Take care.

When will you be done? Just asking.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Why do you keep saving my posts without reply? Are you scared I will delete them? I am not scared.

And, am not deleting. You really need to get a grip; so to speak.

One more thing. Maybe you should move back to SoMD.

Last edited:

PJay

Why do you keep saving my posts without reply? Are you scared I will delete them? I am not scared.

And, am not deleting. You really need to get a grip; so to speak.

One more thing. Maybe you should move back to SoMD.

It shows you deleted one...so far. That's what you do. You also keep changing, adding words to post. That's insane.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sure you are.

You are the one that jumped the shark. Whatever. Who cares. There are worse things happening in the world.
This forum takes the edge off, and makes it easier to take because of the laughs. Lighten up Home. Sheesh.

PJay

You are the one that jumped the shark. Whatever. Who cares. There are worse things happening in the world.
This forum takes the edge off, and makes it easier to take because of the laughs. Lighten up Home. Sheesh.

Keep showing your crazy self to the world. I am here all night to help.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know how it works. That's why you go Premo.

Oh, wow. You are so astute. I go Premo now and then when my threads go south, so to to speak, because of trolls as yourself. It costs me 95 cents for a week; it should be over tomorrow. Anything else you want to say? Do you use creamer in your coffee? I would like to recommend Baileys Hazelnut Caramel. Here's to you! :buddies:

PJay

Oh, wow. You are so astute. I go Premo now and then when my threads go south, so to to speak, because of trolls as yourself. It costs me 95 cents for a week; it should be over tomorrow. Anything else you want to say? Do you use creamer in your coffee? I would like to recommend Baileys Hazelnut Caramel. Here's to you! :buddies:

And you have memory fail or a liar or both. Read my post#17 Where did yours go?

littlelady

God bless the USA
It shows you deleted one...so far. That's what you do. You also keep changing, adding words to post. That's insane.

I just went through this thread as logged out, and I didn't delete a post. It is not what I do; I do on occasions when I decide it is not what I want to say. And, there is nothing wrong with editing. Sorry, that too many words confuse you. Did you go to school, maybe college, or something like that? Did you ever aspire to be a journalist? :killingme:

You are getting confused with our back and forth PM's. That's ok. I won't hold it against you. :smile:

Last edited:

PJay

I just went through this thread as logged out, and I didn't delete a post. It is not what I do; I do on occasions when I decide it is not what I want to say. And, there is nothing wrong with editing. Sorry, that too many words confuse you. Did you go to school, maybe college, or something like that? Did you ever aspire to be a journalist? :killingme:

You are getting confused with our back and forth PM's. That's ok. I won't hold it against you. :smile:

PJay