Lisa Page

Grumpy

Those juvenile texts would have done it for me.

It was simply role playing by those 2..He was Lance Link and she was Mata Hari.

Or, after seeing all those middle school texts released publicly, she had a come-to-jeebus moment and realized how effed up and wrong it all was.

Salmon

Quit focusing on the heroes doing their job. Why won’t Republicans spend as much effort finding out why Russia colluded to get their puppet elected?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why won’t Republicans spend as much effort finding out why Russia colluded to get their puppet elected?

Better question:

Why won't Republicans open an investigation as to why our CIA and FBI allowed a Russian spy to ascend to the presidency?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Better question:

Why won't Republicans open an investigation as to why our CIA and FBI allowed a Russian spy to ascend to the presidency?

It's obvious!

Brennan, Mueller and Comey colluded with the Russians!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's obvious!

Brennan, Mueller and Comey colluded with the Russians!

But why do you suppose the Republicans would cover for them and not demand an investigation?

Or is it the same reason they don't want to know about Hillary's email server?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But why do you suppose the Republicans would cover for them and not demand an investigation?

Yep. They all protect each other.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

It all comes down to Trump upset the apple cart.

You have a normal business person, not a member of the ruling class, in the most prestigious office in the nation.

They are outraged and have been since the moment of the election result.

Think about that. The Democrats and Never Trumpers have been vying for his impeachment before he even took the oath. Almost back to election day.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NO They Wont .....

Lisa Page Gave Significantly Different Testimony Than Peter Stzrok, Congressman Says

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo that there were "significant differences" in Page's testimony compared to the testimony given by Strzok and that she gave congressional investigators new information they did not previously have.

"In many cases, she admits that the text messages mean exactly what they say, as opposed to Agent Strzok, who thinks that we've all misinterpreted his own words on any text message that might be negative," Ratcliff told reporters on Monday, according to ABC News.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) agreed with Ratcliffe's statement, saying, "She's certainly more cooperative than Peter Strzok was and the pieces of information filled in some blanks along the way, but we've got a huge jigsaw puzzle to put together."

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) told Fox News' "FOX & Friends" that Page gave Congress "more insights to who was involved in what."

"She's a more contrite person," Gohmert said. "But make no mistake, she's a Democrat, she wanted Hillary to win and she did not want Trump to win, and that's been obvious."

Gohmert then took a shot at former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, saying, "When I hear Brennan or Clapper either saying the kind of things they've been saying recently, then it tells me, wow, we must be getting close to them. Those guilty dogs are barking pretty loud."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

It all comes down to Trump upset the apple cart.

You have a normal business person, not a member of the ruling class, in the most prestigious office in the nation.

They are outraged and have been since the moment of the election result.

Think about that. The Democrats and Never Trumpers have been vying for his impeachment before he even took the oath. Almost back to election day.

What sealed it for me during the primaries was when Mitt came out and gave his opinion of Trump. Here's a guy with no skin in the game telling everyone that electing Trump would be the worst thing for America. I would have loved to hear the committee when they talked to Mitt about saving their kingdom from an outsider. How'd that work out for you there Mittens? Once elected, Trump took the high road and had a sit down with the presidential election loser.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have to admit that I'm surprised to her the reports about what Page could be saying. I was certain she was postponing her interview until after Strzok's so she could get her story straight with his.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have to admit that I'm surprised to her the reports about what Page could be saying. I was certain she was postponing her interview until after Strzok's so she could get her story straight with his.
Don’t count on anything just yet.