Littering

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Guy and a woman in a pickup tossing those :burning: Gdamn advertising papers up and down the street, MD tag 6 6623, just called the sherrif.

I am sure the Sheriff done nothing. You could try the State Police and see if you get more love. Or maybe Homeland Security. They have nothing better to do but chit-chat about newspaper delivery and litter. They love taking these kind of ridiculous phone calls. I got an idea, why not just throw it away if it upsets you so?

blacklabman

I am sure the Sheriff done nothing. You could try the State Police and see if you get more love. Or maybe Homeland Security. They have nothing better to do but chit-chat about newspaper delivery and litter. They love taking these kind of ridiculous phone calls. I got an idea, why not just throw it away if it upsets you so?

Try this approach. Delete Southern Maryland Today (aka St. Mary's Today) from your browser. I suspect that they record the numbers of hits. If the number of hits decreases, they can't sell advertising. Advertisers will leave and the paper will fold. Problem solved.

I will take that action in one minute.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I am sure the Sheriff done nothing.

I agree that they most likely ignored a complaint about on ongoing problem.

Most of these papers remain on the street until they're ground up and washed down the storm dranis that have a little label that say "Direct to the Bay"

Just talked to Lucy at the Enterprise, she assured me that the Advertiser would not be delivered anymore