Little dogs need love too...

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I met an amazing woman yesterday at Lowes and she takes in homeless small dogs that are available for adoption. She could also use help with pet supplies or donations if anyone wants to reach out for her noble effort. She uses her own money to care for these little guys until adopted and no amount of kindness is too small. I've attached some pictures of dogs available for adoption and I've attached her website which includes adoption information. God Bless... Doodle Dawgs and Fabulous Felines

Attachments

• Poppy22.jpg
    Poppy22.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Stella lounging in food bowl22.JPG
    Stella lounging in food bowl22.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Poppy arial22.jpg
    Poppy arial22.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Stella elf22.jpg
    Stella elf22.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Taco resting big head.JPG
    Taco resting big head.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

chernmax

Couple more...

Attachments

• Dewey 22.jpg
    Dewey 22.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Irwin22.jpg
    Irwin22.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Zulu spider web.jpg
    Zulu spider web.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Dazzle pink toy22.JPG
    Dazzle pink toy22.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 121

frequentflier

happy to be living
We sell her hand made catnip beds at our store (with ALL proceeds going to her)
She is a very sweet and sincere lady with a HUGE heart.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Omg.. I wish so much I could adopt one. They are sooo adorable. I love small dogs, unfortunately our townhouse doesnt allow pets. :bawl:
Hopefully, before another year is out I'll have moved into a house and will be able to adopt. I saved her info for when the time comes!

homedepot20

I have had 3 Yorkies over the past 18 years and would never think of every getting another breed ! Bruno , Ito & Joee :smoochy:

BOP

I met an amazing woman yesterday at Lowes and she takes in homeless small dogs that are available for adoption. She could also use help with pet supplies or donations if anyone wants to reach out for her noble effort. She uses her own money to care for these little guys until adopted and no amount of kindness is too small. I've attached some pictures of dogs available for adoption and I've attached her website with includes adoption information. God Bless and here's the website: Doodle Dawgs and Fabulous Felines

So you're wanting donations so she can buy tacky clothing for obnoxious little yap dogs? :killingme

Sorry, it was there. "The de-vil made me do it!"

chernmax

So you're wanting donations so she can buy tacky clothing for obnoxious little yap dogs? :killingme

Sorry, it was there. "The de-vil made me do it!"

If it were taxpayer money I'd have a problem with it also, since she does all the clothing, caring, feeding, cleaning, adoption services, provides the safe haven for the animals WTF justifies your idiotic comment for an effort done for FREE by her???? :smack:

You went there, unfortunately it was the cliff!!! :howdy:

suddenlysingle

stella

I would like to find out more about Stella. She is adorable. Please email me here with information on how to reach this woman.

Thanks

Loper

Animal Poor!
If it were taxpayer money I'd have a problem with it also, since she does all the clothing, caring, feeding, cleaning, adoption services, provides the safe haven for the animals WTF justifies your idiotic comment for an effort done for FREE by her???? :smack:

Good for you Chernmax! :buddies: