Livin' The Legacy Horse Show - Photos

DakotasLegacy

I'd like to say THANK YOU to all those who have supported this show, and those who took a risk and came out to ride today despite "iffy" weather :) We had a great show, couldn't have asked for a nicer crowd. Below is the link for a sneak peak of photos from our show photographer, Jason Luby with Shutter Up and Smile. Please check them out and support him as he did a GREAT job today.

Shutter Up and Smile Photography - Preview of Livin' The Legacy Horse Show Photos!

Facebook

We'd love to hear your comments, please feel free to email me and let us know how things went - dakotaslegacy@hotmail.com

See you again soon :)

Hoover

I'd like to say THANK YOU to all those who have supported this show, and those who took a risk and came out to ride today despite "iffy" weather :) We had a great show, couldn't have asked for a nicer crowd. Below is the link for a sneak peak of photos from our show photographer, Jason Luby with Shutter Up and Smile. Please check them out and support him as he did a GREAT job today.

Shutter Up and Smile Photography - Preview of Livin' The Legacy Horse Show Photos!

Facebook

We'd love to hear your comments, please feel free to email me and let us know how things went - dakotaslegacy@hotmail.com

See you again soon :)

I had a wonderful time and so did my horses - Cherokee and Maji!!!! They had the bestest time, after all it was about them!!! They were the photogenic ones!!! The Paint Horse in the English Ring and the "other" Haflinger!!!! <3