Local Foosball

Are there any establishments down in lower St Mary's that have foosball tables? I played in some smaller tournaments years ago and I'm wanting to see how well my skills have either held up or if they have left me forever.
I'd love to find a Tournament Soccer table like the ones I used to play. I'm not nearly as good on a Dynamo table. Help?

Madam Blue

There was one in Seabreeze the last time I was there. I have a table in my garage. My friends and I play frequently this time of year. Not a Tournament or Dynamo but it is o.k.
Have you ever played on the Renee Piere tables with the soft balls?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I had a million dollar tournament table that is now in the ute building at church that we hack around on from time to time. It seems like millions of shots have been taken. What a blast it was/is.

Have you ever played on the Renee Piere tables with the soft balls?

I have not. Around 35 years have passed since I was at the top of my game, although I was in Key West about 17 years ago and got the chance to play a guy who was rumored to be the best player on the island. He beat me by one goal in a 'no slop' game. It is a fun, competitive game.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I have not. Around 35 years have passed since I was at the top of my game, although I was in Key West about 17 years ago and got the chance to play a guy who was rumored to be the best player on the island. He beat me by one goal in a 'no slop' game. It is a fun, competitive game.

Never heard of it either. I'm old fashioned, though, and have no real love for the dynamo tables either. Eleven players per side on the table - like the real game.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I just picked up a used foosball, and not EXACTLY what I was looking for, never saw a 3 goalie table before... BUT the price was right and we'll have fun with it.