Local Gym with Indoor Pool?

K

Kizzy

Quiet Giant said:
Far as looking like the center of an oreo cookie, not ture at all. Been there myself no problems. Why should that make a difference to begin with?

If you say so, I heard different. Have you ever been to the only one of your race anywhere? I'm not racist, it just feels strangely uncomfortable. A mixed group is always a good thing.

Quiet Giant

No, can't say I have. I did see something last year down south though. The condo we were staying in had a pool. Alot of white families there. Soon as a black family shows up parents were pulling there children from the pool. How sad.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kizzy said:
Have you ever been the only one of your race anywhere? I'm not racist, it just feels strangely uncomfortable.
Was home on leave at my folks place in VA. 2 Bars in town, one white, one black (rural VA 30 years ago). The white place shut down about 11, so I drag this buddy of mine down to the Jamaka Inn. He's kind of freaked since we're the only white folks in the place, but I look around and walk up to the biggest guy in the place and ask him what's he drinking. He asks why I want to know so I tell him he's the biggest mutha fu*ker in the place and if I make friends with him, I figure I won't have any problems drinking there. He laughed, I bought him a beer and we stayed till closing.

R

Revvin67

Pool/GYM?

I know my two sisters are inrolled in a group that swims 2 nights a week at CSM/LaPlata. I believe they have gym membership as well. Check it out. :lalala:

marianne

Quiet Giant said:
Been there myself no problems.
:yeahthat: We had the membership at CSM last year and now have the membership at Lackey this year. Lackey is a little better if you have kids - lots of shallow areas for them. CSM might be better for laps.