Local Honey

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
A friend of mine has a couple bee hives (Town Creek) and has accumulated over 3 gal. of honey this year.
He would like to make a little money from it.

Any recommendations?
Where to sell it?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A friend of mine has a couple bee hives (Town Creek) and has accumulated over 3 gal. of honey this year.

Any recommendations?
Where to sell it?

SOMD Classsifeds? Do they want to sell in bulk or quarts and pints? I know Russell's in Clements sell local honey at their stand. Maybe they would buy it in bulk. :shrug:

Goldenhawk

I know that the Stauffer family up in Loveville (the first big house just north of the post office trailer on the same side as the post office) bottles and sells local honey (I really like it BTW); I doubt Henry farms it all himself. Maybe stop there and offer to sell it to him?

steppinthrax

Any recommendations?
Where to sell it?

I will buy some. Honey never expires and my wife likes local honey. PM me some of the info.

SoMDGirl42

Any recommendations?
Where to sell it?

Is he looking to sell it himself? If so, I may be interested in buying some. I've been looking for some local honey, I'm told it helps with severe allergies.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
For all of you that are interested the below information is available.
His e-mail is included if you would like to get ahold of him.

$5 for 8 oz Bear
$7.50 for 12 oz Bear
$10 for 16 oz Jar
$20 for 32 oz Jar

I plan on putting a table on the street corner (Town Creek Dr. & Legertown Ln.) in Town Creek next Saturday (Nov 7th) and have it for sale.

Dave
woodinthings@aol.com

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Not long ago, a friend of mine went to a/the farmer's market; I don't know how many we have here; and got me a honey bear with what I figured to be local honey. The unlabeled bear was the first clue; the clarity and color of the honey was the second; and to me, it tastes better than store-bought.

SoMDGirl42

For all of you that are interested the below information is available.
His e-mail is included if you would like to get ahold of him.

I got a kick back from the e-mail address

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

woodinthing@aol.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain aol.com by mailin-02.mx.aol.com. [64.12.88.163].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <woodinthing@aol.com>: Recipient address rejected: aol.com

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I got a kick back from the e-mail address

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

woodinthing@aol.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain aol.com by mailin-02.mx.aol.com. [64.12.88.163].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <woodinthing@aol.com>: Recipient address rejected: aol.com

Thanks for the heads up.
He forgot the "s".
It is fixed in the post.
Thank you.