Lockdowns - Compton/Dynard/Chaptico

Status
Not open for further replies.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
what if the family of the first kid that offed himself sees this?

Actually, what if anybody who has lost someone to suicide sees it? Is it the mother's fault? That's what Baja seems to be implying. I personally hope everyone including you stops making this about something else and expresses their condolences instead.

kvj21075

Meow
They will see just how fricking insensitive you (and a lot of the people on here) are. We already know that some of Adam's family members are on this board, and your choice of words was uncalled for and tacky.

Don't you have a wedding to get ready for or something?
i didnt know his family was on this board, havent been on for a couple of days, but im just saying, mig brought up that what if the gay boys family saw his post, im just bringing up what if the first boys family saw it

kvj21075

Meow
Actually, what if anybody who has lost someone to suicide sees it? Is it the mother's fault? That's what Baja seems to be implying. I personally hope everyone including you stops making this about something else and expresses their condolences instead.

thats what i was getting at

i didnt know his family was on this board, havent been on for a couple of days, but im just saying, mig brought up that what if the gay boys family saw his post, im just bringing up what if the first boys family saw it

|
|
|
\/

Attachments

• silencegolden.jpg
    silencegolden.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 152
K

kris31280

I have no idea if it is true but my cousin goes to Chopticon and said the boy was gay and I think she said he didnt hide that from people and the parents of his boyfriend would not allow them to see each other. She said he also had other things going on in his life. Like I said, it may or may not be true. Not trying to start rumors.

I remember being that age and thinking my world was over when my boyfriend and I broke up. That can be extremely difficult to work through.

Is this true or pure speculation?

Yes, I guess it would be since I read the first post as his parents wouldn't let him see his boyfriend.

Which was more rude, me pointing out that Kris isn't very smart or Kris insulting the other family who lost a kid a couple weeks before? I vote the latter. :coffee:

I did not say that at all, and it would be a homophobic mind who'd see that. I didn't insult the other family either... I know the effort they went through, I know someone who was very very close to him. His family did everything they could to prevent the tragedy from happening.

Because no one could've prevented last week's tragedy. The family tried to tell him so many ways that he was loved, wanted, needed, to please come home. Last week's tragedy was fueled by a boy who had lost all hope.

I noticed you didn't admonish Kris for her "rude and uncalled for" post. Her intent was very clear. She thinks gays lives are worth more than straight lives. She's a moron.

That's not what my post said either. IF the boy was gay (which is unconfirmed), the first post in this multi-quote post indicates that he was persecuted for his sexual preference... which would only add to his self loathing. It is human nature to destroy what is not understood. Senseless deaths like this one only prove that to be even more true.

They're both tragedies. They're both precious young lives lost. I just feel that one which could've been prevented by understanding instead of hating is a greater tragedy.

It amuses and saddens me that Adam's thread was nothing but sympathy for his family... and if anyone related to this boy were to come on here they'd find us squabbling amongst ourselves like old biddies. While "Why" is an important question... now is not the time nor place for it.

My thoughts and sympathy to BOTH families for the tragic loss of these young lives full of promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black-Francis

Because no one could've prevented last week's tragedy. The family tried to tell him so many ways that he was loved, wanted, needed, to please come home. Last week's tragedy was fueled by a boy who had lost all hope. This week's tragedy (if it's true about the gay thing) was fueled by the hate and discontent of his peers and the parents who reinforced the beliefs, as well as his parent's reluctance to accept their child for who he is instead of who they wanted him to be.

They're both tragedies. They're both precious young lives lost. I just feel that one which could've been prevented by understanding instead of hating is a greater tragedy.

Kris......SHUT UP!!!! You know none of the facts from either case so STFU!!! This is is exactly why I have always thought you were annoying as hell!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
By me posting what I did, for Kris, that was enough to admonish her. Sorry pal, you don't hold the patent on admonishing. Yours was a joke anyway

She knows she sometimes types before thinking. Her word choices reflect that. But that is no reason for you to say her kid offs himself because of her. That is completely wrong and uncalled for and rude and nasty and it is in a thread that the family and friends of this poor kid may see. Same applies to her, however, you failed to jump down her throat. Stick it Mig.

Think about that. Your comments are much more insensitive. BS!

And this thread is not about YOU. Who the hell said it was??? You're a fruitloop (as you've proven many times)

This thread isn't about Kris. Gawd, how horrible that you can't even realize that.
Are you heading for another meltdown?? :coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I implied no such thing!! Where in the hell do you read that??? You better lose your head and get it over with. :crazy:

mizteresa1965

Oh for Christ sake people! A young boy is dead. No matter what you think of him, he's gone. Please have a little respect for his family and friends. Your words are doing more harm than good.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Unfortunately, sadly, I was trying to point out that you should act decently and with a bit of respect towards the family and friends of the deceased young man.
I have acted decently. I merely asked Kris what if the shoe were on the other foot and you chimed in with your two cents.
I never showed disrespect toward either family!

Your reading comprehension skills suck really bad.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I have acted decently. I merely asked Kris what if the shoe were on the other foot and you chimed in with your two cents.
I never showed disrespect toward either family!

Your reading comprehension skills suck really bad.

Take it to the other thread :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.