Logging out of gmail

MarieB

Either I'm in bimbo mode today, or my new iPad is driving me mad at times

I can't find where you log out of gmail when using the iPad. I'm assuming that its a mobile formatted page, but I forgot to look

If I recall I have the same problem with Facebook on my phone

jsouthan

Either I'm in bimbo mode today, or my new iPad is driving me mad at times

I can't find where you log out of gmail when using the iPad. I'm assuming that its a mobile formatted page, but I forgot to look

If I recall I have the same problem with Facebook on my phone

I assume you are just logging in through Safari? If so, at the bottom your username will be displayed with a small up arrow next to it. Touch on that, then touch "Sign out of all accounts".

b23hqb

PREMO Member
i-anything is a waste of mind and money. The smarmy-ness, condescension, in-your-face arrogance of apple makes me puke.

Any droid without the deceased popsicle-stick man with a turtleneck and scrungy goatee looking over my shoulder and whispering to buy his newest addition immediately, is worth it.

So be it.

TPD

the poor dad
i-anything is a waste of mind and money.

I disagree - i-products are not a waste of mind because they don't require any mind power to use them - they just work! And for my money, that is worth it, so no waste there either.

thurley42

HY;FR
i-anything is a waste of mind and money. The smarmy-ness, condescension, in-your-face arrogance of apple makes me puke.

Any droid without the deceased popsicle-stick man with a turtleneck and scrungy goatee looking over my shoulder and whispering to buy his newest addition immediately, is worth it.

So be it.

Rawr I don't like it so its a waste rawr!

MarieB

So be it.

Every company wants you to buy their next best thing, it just so happens that apple is really good at marketing and many people want what they have to offer. My iPad was a gift, and I'm enjoying it.

Funny thing is, I don't feel like I need to have the newest addition immediately, and usually not until what I have is almost toast or obsolete. That's just me. If you want the newest and can afford it, then go for it. No biggie to me. Maybe it's more about you, because I've never felt his presence nor any whispering. Self control my friend

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Funny thing is, I don't feel like I need to have the newest addition immediately, and usually not until what I have is almost toast or obsolete.

:buddies:

When I finally got a Cell Phone it was an older Nokia w/mono color screen in 2000 ... I upgraded to an ebay purchased Black Razr [3 yrs after they came out] ... I only last yr bought an iPhone 4S - I will most likely use that for 3-5 yrs, unless I break it .... I want to get my $ 400 bucks worth ....

[yes the 4S had just come out, but a friend of mine had had a 3 for a number of yrs, encouraging me to switch .... I did not until I could get a all you can eat FAMILY Plan ... which I discovered Sprint still had]

MarieB

:buddies:

When I finally got a Cell Phone it was an older Nokia w/mono color screen in 2000 ... I upgraded to an ebay purchased Black Razr [3 yrs after they came out] ... I only last yr bought an iPhone 4S - I will most likely use that for 3-5 yrs, unless I break it .... I want to get my $ 400 bucks worth ....

[yes the 4S had just come out, but a friend of mine had had a 3 for a number of yrs, encouraging me to switch .... I did not until I could get a all you can eat FAMILY Plan ... which I discovered Sprint still had]

We also got the 4S last year. They replaced our 5 year old flip phones

We also considered getting the 3, but since we tend to use them for awhile you might as well get the newest