Looking for a GOOD orthopedic doc

havoc

Can anyone recommend a GOOD orthopedic doctor in the Charles County area? I'm looking specifically for someone who can investigate, determine the cause of, and treat long-term severe lower back pain. Preferably someone who will listen to the patient and run the necessary tests (x-ray, MRI, etc.), rather than insisting on first trying anti-inflamatories and other drugs that have already not worked.

Thanks!!

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Can anyone recommend a GOOD orthopedic doctor in the Charles County area? I'm looking specifically for someone who can investigate, determine the cause of, and treat long-term severe lower back pain. Preferably someone who will listen to the patient and run the necessary tests (x-ray, MRI, etc.), rather than insisting on first trying anti-inflamatories and other drugs that have already not worked.

Thanks!!

Dr. Razaq

NURSCAMERON

Ortho Dr

The best orthopedic dr would have to be DR. RAZAQ, hands down! I had carpal tunnel surgery 3 yrs ago and just had knee arthroscopy for a knee injury. I am also a nurse in the area and i take care of some of his patients that have had surgery. I have never had any of his post surgical patients develope an infection. His bed side manner is pleasant, compassionate, and respectful. He will listen to what you have to say and take that into consideration when diagnosing and treating you.

sailaway

Dr Rabbitt

I liked Dr Rabbitt - but ended up leaving his practice. I saw him about 5 times - each time I was kept waiting at LEAST 90 minutes. My sister sees him too and has never had a problem with wait times - so maybe it is just my bad luck.

Kathy

N

navywife1984

Thanks!!

I have been having lower back pain for almost 6 months and finally got an MRI done. I do have some damage all because I lifted something at the store wrong. I have been told by numerous folks to definitely go to a Neurologist not an Orthopaedic Dr since there are so many nerves down there. I have also had tingling and such down one leg. I am working with a great Physical Therapist right now who is working hard to heal me so that I don't have to have surgery. BTW, I am in St. Mary's not Charles County. Good luck to you!

:patriot: