Looking for a home for a loveable cat

ltowngirl

I'm moving soon and cannot bring my cat with me :( I'm looking for a good home for her. She is 3 years old, very sweet and loveable. She loves attention and gets along very well with kids and other pets. She's fixed and all her shots/medications are up to date. I've contacted SMAWL and the Feral Cat Rescue. Neither have space available. I really don't want to have to put her down or take her somewhere that will have to put her down...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm moving soon and cannot bring my cat with me :( I'm looking for a good home for her. She is 3 years old, very sweet and loveable. She loves attention and gets along very well with kids and other pets. She's fixed and all her shots/medications are up to date. I've contacted SMAWL and the Feral Cat Rescue. Neither have space available. I really don't want to have to put her down or take her somewhere that will have to put her down...

Is she an indoor or outdoor cat? Is/was she feral? Is she a lap kitty? Does she like being picked up? Does she have dog experience?