Looking for a mare...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Anyone know of a nice mare for sale? Ideally what I'd like would be...14-14.3 (but would consider larger of she was what i want) and QH type Colored appy, buckskin, palomino, or bay with flash stock type QH, or Arabian, or Mustang or Morgan most any color EXCEPT grey or fleabitten. Papers not important, and young, OK as long as she looks like what i want and is sound and quiet. Geesh is that so hard? :lol:

mrweb

Iron City
happyappygirl said:
Anyone know of a nice mare for sale? Ideally what I'd like would be...14-14.3 (but would consider larger of she was what i want) and QH type Colored appy, buckskin, palomino, or bay with flash stock type QH, or Arabian, or Mustang or Morgan most any color EXCEPT grey or fleabitten. Papers not important, and young, OK as long as she looks like what i want and is sound and quiet. Geesh is that so hard? :lol:

HappyAppy, check out the SOMD classifieds for this one:

EXCELLENT MOTHERS DAY PRESENT FOR HORSE LOVERS. I have 2 beautiful registered arabian stallions that i need to sell because i have to do work on my house and dont have enough time to give them as much love as they deserve. 1 Chestnut w/2 white socks and blaze - just under 2 years old approx 14.5 ha...

The person selling is a friend of mine. She just posted it. In fact she and I were talking about this when I saw your post.

Last edited:

mrweb

Iron City
appyday said:
Oh Mr Web please ask your friend what the heck 14.5 hands is.........I am new to that one :confused:

Not a clue what she means, also I didn't notice they needed broken. From my vast experience with horses (which consists of watching the kid take riding lessons the last month and writing a check to her instructor), I would guess this would not be a good choice for Happy's daughter, eh?. :whack:

mrweb

Iron City
appyday said:
ding ding ding..........we have a winna...........NO mr Web a young unbroke STALLION with raging horamones is not a "kids horse" Make sure you contact me or DT when you go to buy something for YOUR daughter... :smoochy:

:yeahthat:

wouldn't even consider doing anything other than going through DT and/or you. I trust DT's judgement and "horse sense" without question. Overall, DT has more common sense than anyone I know, as I think you would agree...:high5:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mrweb said:
HappyAppy, check out the SOMD classifieds for this one:

EXCELLENT MOTHERS DAY PRESENT FOR HORSE LOVERS. I have 2 beautiful registered arabian stallions that i need to sell because i have to do work on my house and dont have enough time to give them as much love as they deserve. 1 Chestnut w/2 white socks and blaze - just under 2 years old approx 14.5 ha...

The person selling is a friend of mine. She just posted it. In fact she and I were talking about this when I saw your post.
Um.....thanks, but I'm really a mare person.
:lmao: