Looking for a new hair salon and spa???

JCulver

I just went to Platinum Salon and Spa in Great Mills last week and loved it! They were very friendly and the salon was so nice and relaxing. You could tell the staff did not have any drama going on like other salons in the area. Erica did my hair, highlights, lowlights and a cut and it looks amazing!!! Check them out 301-866-1555, let them know Jen Culver referred you and you will recieve discounts!!! That's how they work, you refer clients and you both get discounts, what could be better then that?

JULZ

BFJ
I just went to Platinum Salon and Spa in Great Mills last week and loved it! They were very friendly and the salon was so nice and relaxing. You could tell the staff did not have any drama going on like other salons in the area. Erica did my hair, highlights, lowlights and a cut and it looks amazing!!! Check them out 301-866-1555, let them know Jen Culver referred you and you will recieve discounts!!! That's how they work, you refer clients and you both get discounts, what could be better then that?

How much did they charge you for the services you received?

kerriellen

Where in Great Mills are they?

par8hed4life

Thanks Jen

Hey Jen--thanks for the referral. I am going there today and told them you referred me...so next time you are there, you have a discount waiting!!!
I have my fingers crossed that they do ao good job! I just moved here and this will be my first cut in SO MD..

alanadoodle

Hey Jen--thanks for the referral. I am going there today and told them you referred me...so next time you are there, you have a discount waiting!!!
I have my fingers crossed that they do ao good job! I just moved here and this will be my first cut in SO MD..

How was your cut? I recently got my hair cut at Michaelangelo's and I'm disappointed. I'd like to have it cut again at Platinum!

Reading the other threads that have been posted, im not hearing good news about this salon.

I don't know what you are talking about... this salon has been really stirring up interest! Apparently it's the talk of the town lately! I just called to make an appointment and they are booked solid thru the end of month! :faint: :cartwheel:

smartie11

I don't know what you are talking about... this salon has been really stirring up interest! Apparently it's the talk of the town lately! I just called to make an appointment and they are booked solid thru the end of month! :faint: :cartwheel:

thats not true, i just called to see and they have openings..try calling back if you want your hair done :)

C

CTBburn

This thread is funny because apparently if you post any experience other than an over-joyful satisfaction upon leaving Platinum, your thread will be deleted.

bluewater

Kwillia, you must be employed there?? Its not hard to be booked when you only have two stylists.

cbb20650

Kwillia, you must be employed there?? Its not hard to be booked when you only have two stylists.
Really Bluewater!!! According to your older posts, you go to Beverly, oh wait no Katie, i mean Andrea, I mean Bethany, I mean Josie? Which they all work at Bella Salon. Sounds to me like you must work there or OWN it. Weren't you the original person who posted the thread "Where is Josie?" You were miraculously looking for your stylist Josie and then letting everyone know she left Total Ecplise and moved to Bellas. But wait hasn't Beverly been your Stylist for years. So why were you looking for Josie? You seem to know what every other salon in the area is doing and constantly bad mouthing them. Its called slander!!!!!