Looking for construction work

seansgirl

Hi, my father is looking for any type of construction work. It has been his trade for over 25 years. He is a little slowed down due to being a little older/illness but that has not stopped him from being a hard worker, and he is good at what he does. Has 25+ years in drywall and 22 in metal stud work. Has 12 years experience as a foreman.

--- I posted this about 2 months ago in hopes of my dad being able to find a more stable job within this time period due to the " economy and jobs bouncing back":whistle: . However, I have to repost this. If you are interested in having construction work done by someone who is local, call 240 298 7148. Name is Vince.----

DEEKAYPEE8569

Hi, my father is looking for any type of construction work. It has been his trade for over 25 years. He is a little slowed down due to being a little older/illness but that has not stopped him from being a hard worker, and he is good at what he does. Has 25+ years in drywall and 22 in metal stud work. Has 12 years experience as a foreman.

--- I posted this about 2 months ago in hopes of my dad being able to find a more stable job within this time period due to the " economy and jobs bouncing back":whistle: . However, I have to repost this. If you are interested in having construction work done by someone who is local, call 240 298 7148. Name is Vince.----

P.M. joedancer; looking for a roofer. :shrug:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Why not try Lowes or Home Depot. You said your father has "slowed down due to being a little older/illness." I would think either place would LOVE to have someone in there with past construction experience.

nutz

Why not try Lowes or Home Depot. You said your father has "slowed down due to being a little older/illness." I would think either place would LOVE to have someone in there with past construction experience.

:killingme

nutz

These guys are doing alot right now. Couldn't hurt to drop by the office and check.
Dennis Anderson Construction Corporation