Looking For My Daughter

sommpd

I hope she comes back to you. I hope she does it on her own. I worry that all this attention may hinder the relationship between you and your daugther. If the police find her they will take her home. If he is with her they will lock him up. But...in less than a year, what will happen?

Jacqueli48

No phone only his

The phone company does not show incoming calls only outgoing. I am trying to subpeona the phone records of his to find out where they may be.

greeneyes36

i guess there's more info available sooner than it was four years ago when i was private investigating on my ex... hopefully she'll be able to come up with something. different situation but the phone company can be her biggest help if they've left the area. locally - could hit local tower as usually would and wont tell her a thing. leave the area and will hit different cell tower.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
The phone company does not show incoming calls only outgoing. I am trying to subpeona the phone records of his to find out where they may be.

Wow, I hope you find her. I have a sixteen year old girl and could only imagine. I used to live in Bryans Road area so I will call some old friends and have them and their children look out for her and the blazer. My daughter went to lackey until we moved a year ago.

Also, what part of NC does he have family in? I currently live in NC and might be able to help.

onebdzee

off the shelf
i guess there's more info available sooner than it was four years ago when i was private investigating on my ex... hopefully she'll be able to come up with something. different situation but the phone company can be her biggest help if they've left the area. locally - could hit local tower as usually would and wont tell her a thing. leave the area and will hit different cell tower.

If it is a newer cell phone, the phone company maybe able to GPS them

Poohhunny1605

Taylorsville, NC

Phone company is NO help.

So she is using his cell phone? She does not have one of her own? Did she leave it behind or she never had one?

I'm sure you have done this, but have you contacted any of her friends that may help you? I don't know her friends but would they help you try to find her and call his cell phone or something?

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Taylorsville, NC

Phone company is NO help.

That is a pretty good distance from me. It is in the mountains. The good news is they probably won't be able to take that area too long before they get bored or stopped by police for something.

The fact that she is 17 and still aminor and he is older than 18 makes me wondering why some charges couldn't be filed. Especially considering the peace order.

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

That is a pretty good distance from me. It is in the mountains. The good news is they probably won't be able to take that area too long before they get bored or stopped by police for something.

The fact that she is 17 and still aminor and he is older than 18 makes me wondering why some charges couldn't be filed. Especially considering the peace order.

Besides the peace order thing...what is illegal about it? Unless he is contributing to the dilinquincy of a minor (supplying alcohol/drugs...which he probably is..but it needs proven) then I don't know what they would charge him with :shrug:

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Besides the peace order thing...what is illegal about it? Unless he is contributing to the dilinquincy of a minor (supplying alcohol/drugs...which he probably is..but it needs proven) then I don't know what they would charge him with :shrug:

In addition to the violations you listed:

HARBORING RUNAWAY
ENTICING A CHILD

Have your local law enforcement done this? I would make sure becuase if they are stopped and the officer checks their id's her name would pop up.

"federal legislation was passed 15 years ago directing police to take reports immediately on any missing children under age 18, including runaways. Under the law, that information must be entered into the National Crime Information Center, a computerized database of victims and criminals maintained by the FBI"

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

HARBORING RUNAWAY
ENTICING A CHILD

Have your local law enforcement done this? I would make sure becuase if they are stopped and the officer checks their id's her name would pop up.

"federal legislation was passed 15 years ago directing police to take reports immediately on any missing children under age 18, including runaways. Under the law, that information must be entered into the National Crime Information Center, a computerized database of victims and criminals maintained by the FBI"

Neat. I had no idea. I've never really thought about this situation before :lol: Learn something new every day.

sommpd

HARBORING RUNAWAY
ENTICING A CHILD

Those things aren't against the law in Maryland. If they go to certain states there may be violations if you could prove a sexual relationship. In order to prove a sexual relationship she would have to cooperate, or they would have to get caught.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Those things aren't against the law in Maryland. If they go to certain states there may be violations if you could prove a sexual relationship. In order to prove a sexual relationship she would have to cooperate, or they would have to get caught.

She stated they may be in NC and it is against the law in NC. NC will also return runaways. Sexual relations had nothing to do with it.

Regardless, she should report it and make sure she is entered into NCIC.

GRN96WS6

I hope you find her safe and sound and she returns home soon. I don't understand why a 22YO male wants a 17YO girl god it sickens me.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Its been happening more and more. I know I took off and moved in with my BF when I was 17 but he was also 17 and we lived in his mom's house.

I'm send out some positive thoughs to your daughter to come home, hoping she'll realize that bing with him is not a good place.

I will keep an eye out for this scumbag as well. I have your #s in my cell.
:huggy:

wch

9170 Hawthorne

Found the address, mailbox has Lawson on it, Did not see a Chevy Blazer only a red pickup. saw a dark haired male in the carport but could not make out to many details, 7:30am the sun was at a bad angle, nice house for a deadbeat

Jacqueli48

Deadbeat

The deadbeat mooches of his father and step mother. I take it his parents are deadbeats as well as they chose to act stupid and innocent. Any decent parent would had made their live-in deadbeat son return a minor. Yeah he is 22 but he still lives under his parents care. Obviously, since his phone and probably everything he has is in his father's name (Daniel Lawson). What a bunch of scumbag loosers.