Looking for other Macintosh Users in So. Md.

Igor

:howdy:

Hello. I am looking for Apple Macintosh users in Southern Maryland for the purpose of trying to organize a user group.

Any Mac folks out there ?

:biggrin:

C

Chaz214

I am interested in joining a Mac users group locally. Annapolis and Rockville seem a bit far to travel to meet other Mac folks. It does not look like you have gotten too many bites in this forum. Have you had any luck anywhere else?

Igor

Annapolis is almost dead and I am leaving the Rockville group due to excessive political and bureaucratic garbage. :barf:

The whole club is going downhill, and the distance is part of my personal issues. :bawl:

I would be more than happy to address any Mac technical issues you may have. Cannot guarantee a fix every time, but I can try to help. :confused:

If you would like to go with this, Private Message me and we can move the conversation to direct e-mail. :clap:

oODreadOo

I saw the one for Linux user group, but from the information I received they don't really meet anymore. I assume just e-mail back and forth... Anyone know of a different Linux group besides the penguin club?

joedancer

bookman
Originally posted by Igor
:howdy:

Hello. I am looking for Apple Macintosh users in Southern Maryland for the purpose of trying to organize a user group.

Any Mac folks out there ?

:biggrin:

I am a Mac user. I have two of them, a g3 at home and a g4 at work. Been using Macs since 1988 when I bought my first SE. I would be interested in a group!
Joe

Igor

Re: Re: Looking for other Macintosh Users in So. Md.

Originally posted by joedancer
I am a Mac user. I have two of them, a g3 at home and a g4 at work. Been using Macs since 1988 when I bought my first SE. I would be interested in a group!
Joe

Here's the link to the group: http://www.smmug.net

I plan to check them out.

Igor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for other Macintosh Users in So. Md.

Originally posted by joedancer
I tried the link several times from a couple of different browsers but it does not work!

Joe:frown:

I got the same results. :confused:

Be patient and try them later. It is a nice site. Like I said, I plan to check them out. In the meantime, if you need some Mac-Help, send me a Private Message and we can swap e-mail addresses.

joedancer

bookman
Originally posted by BudoPo
The links seems to work fine for me (using Safari).
I was finally able to get in. I mostly use Safari, but some sites do not work with it. Then I have to resort to Explorer, which is not nearly as intuitive as Safari!