Looking for something fun to do with the kids

Danzig

CMC122 said:
The National Lawn Mower races are this weekend in Clements:banana:
If you can make it you have to go, It is GREAT.

Attachments

• mow.jpg
    mow.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 59

NTER

Its fun taking credit for people when their not online.
'course you have to pay for it by getting bad Karma.
Which I absolutely Hate and try to avoid.

lil munchinkins

Something 4 the kids

My Gym (www.my-gym.com) there's one in Waldorf or Alexandria, VA.

beachbunny said:
The kids are looking for something different to do ... we've gone to Kings Dominion, Cove Point Water Park, Beach, friends pools, parks, vacation bible school, library programs, grandmas, RJ Play Park, mall...

I'm tired of Hyperspace and Chuck E Cheese.

Anything new out there in the area?

Thanks! :howdy:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Fun Land in Central Park (VA) is really fun. They have a lot to do and it is much larger, nicer, cheaper and a heck of a lot more fun than Chuck E Cheeses and Hyperspace. Not a bad drive and they have a ton of shops in Central Park.

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
maxima87 said:
Fun Land in Central Park (VA) is really fun. They have a lot to do and it is much larger, nicer, cheaper and a heck of a lot more fun than Chuck E Cheeses and Hyperspace. Not a bad drive and they have a ton of shops in Central Park.

What do they have there?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
beachbunny said:
The kids are looking for something different to do ... we've gone to Kings Dominion, Cove Point Water Park, Beach, friends pools, parks, vacation bible school, library programs, grandmas, RJ Play Park, mall...

I'm tired of Hyperspace and Chuck E Cheese.

Anything new out there in the area?

Thanks! :howdy:

tell them to go outside and entertain themselves..

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
beachbunny said:
What do they have there?

Arcade games, simulated roller coasters, bumper cars, bumper boats, go-karts, mini-golf, batting cages and a bunch of other stuff. You can actually get real prizes with the tickets you get. There is soooo much shopping in Central Park if your interested in shopping. They also have a pizzeria in there...at least they did last time I was there. The website is http://www.centralparkfun-land.com

Everyone that I know has loved the place...ppl with kids ranging from 2 to adults!!!

SLIM

itsbob said:
tell them to go outside and entertain themselves..

:yeahthat:
Buy a bunch of squirt guns, fill a bucket of water so they can refill the guns themselves and let them have at it!
Works for my kids :yay: