Looking To Form Band

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Forget the instruments - do an "air band". That way you can gather up your followers here on SOMD and they could be called the "air heads". :biggrin:

fttrsbeerwench

Feeling very much like a groupie right now....
Ahh the good ol' days:angel:

I have always followed bands around, I love music. I love the process and watching different people come together to create something fluid.

But seriously, You already have a list of folks willing to come out and watch you screw around...That sounds fun.

Likes the symphony, anyone else?????

fttrsbeerwench

I have known a very good metal guitarist for a long time, I think he even went on a European tour with Pessimist a few years ago. He lives near by(lpcity) He is very good. He is gettting a band together and if anyone is interested I will go look him up. Even if it's just to hear them. I also know a guy in Arsenic if anyone one wants to go with me to see them.

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
watercolor said:
Ya'll can always come over to our place and do it.. we just will move some things around and it will work

Rock On Sum Sum.....You Guys Gonna Be Around Tonight :guitar:

Blackrain

H

HollowSoul

watercolor said:
Ya'll can always come over to our place and do it.. we just will move some things around and it will work
i'm up for that......but DJ doesnt have an amp

watercolor

yeah yeah
DJ_Blackrain said:
Rock On Sum Sum.....You Guys Gonna Be Around Tonight :guitar:

Blackrain

Yeah around 8:30!you should come by. The girls are gonna be there. And you can see how big they have gotten! you will freak! LMAO

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
I'll be in your bad. I have me some bad azz Tina Turner legs. I can't sing or play an instrument - except the organ -, but I CAN dance. I used to be one of the dancers for James Brown. Perhaps you've seen me on stage before.