looking to hire/know of openings?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
If you are looking to hire/know of openings for either of the following:

graphic designer
has a BA with marketing minor, LOTS of experience, great work ethic and a great eye..excellent communication skills as well.

project/program analyst or related
Has BS, excellent writer, NAVAIR experience, would like proposal writing or communications/public affairs type job, or entry level FMS

If you know of anything, hit me up :buddies:

Chris0nllyn

I know we are looking for a proposal coordinator, but I want to say they prefer experience in the wastewater industry.

Office is in Bowie though...

Last edited:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
BUMP.

My friend has three jobs now...:killingme but still looking for the "one". She's a hell of a hardworker..graphics or admin type work, looking to get in with a contractor in these times is tough, I know this..but gf would be an awesome addition anywhere..she has skills, but more importantly she works very, very hard and has the drive that is missing from a lot of young people...not too many people would hold on to three jobs and make it work so that she can gain experience and such from all of them... so if anything new pops up (new FY, so theres gotta be something :killingme) shoot me a pm...thanks!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
No security clearance?

no, but nothing preventing her from getting one.

More importantly does she enhance the office environment?

Absolutely, I don't have ugly friends :evil:

Foreign Military Sales would be my guess.

:yay: diff person though, for that description.

Is she using indeed.com? All the contractor jobs seem to show up on it.

yes, she's applied to many. The problem is by the time these job reqs go out, they already have someone in mind :coffee: And with no DOD experience she probably pretty quickly goes to the bottom of the pile. It's unfortunate that she doesn't snag an interview..she's incredibly well spoken and intelligent. You kind of need someone to be looking out for your name :whistle:

somdfunguy

not impressed
What's FMS?

#### me stupid

yes, she's applied to many. The problem is by the time these job reqs go out, they already have someone in mind :coffee: And with no DOD experience she probably pretty quickly goes to the bottom of the pile. It's unfortunate that she doesn't snag an interview..she's incredibly well spoken and intelligent. You kind of need someone to be looking out for your name :whistle:

my wife has has the same issue

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
#### me stupid

my wife has has the same issue

Yeah that's the problem with online applications and such now, they don't get to see what an asset she would be. instead they keep hiring these people who get passed around from office to office because no one likes them..and it looks like they have "experience"

no, but nothing preventing her from getting one.

Absolutely, I don't have ugly friends :evil:

:yay: diff person though, for that description.

That's not always true. I applied for a job on indeed. Got a call the next day... had 2 interviews and got the job. :yay: and a $20K raise:yahoo:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Yeah that's the problem with online applications and such now, they don't get to see what an asset she would be. instead they keep hiring these people who get passed around from office to office because no one likes them..and it looks like they have "experience"

My wife started with a temp agency to get her foot in the door.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
That's not always true. I applied for a job on indeed. Got a call the next day... had 2 interviews and got the job. :yay: and a $20K raise:yahoo:

yeah not all of them, of course! But the contractor positions seem to be that way right now..she got 2 of her three jobs from indeed, but they aren't what she is looking for long term. Plus she does graphics stuff, and those are tough to come by int his area.

My wife started with a temp agency to get her foot in the door.

She was thinking of doing that, but I have no experience with that and didn't really know where to direct her.. (she's new to the area) I think she signed up with the creative group, but nothing ever happened with it..

yeah not all of them, of course! But the contractor positions seem to be that way right now..she got 2 of her three jobs from indeed, but they aren't what she is looking for long term. Plus she does graphics stuff, and those are tough to come by int his area.

She was thinking of doing that, but I have no experience with that and didn't really know where to direct her.. (she's new to the area) I think she signed up with the creative group, but nothing ever happened with it..

Can you send me her resume? :coffee: