Lost Chesapeake Bay Retriever

L

labluvr

Yes, it was a boxer--and he was most definitely deceased on the side of the road. I'm going to ride down there in a few minutes to see if he's been claimed by his family. I'll be out looking for our german shep. today too, and will definitely keep my eyes peeled for your guy. Good luck!

HeleneHunter

calling tidewater to check any other vets you can think of? called all of the local vets (and not so local), no injured or dead Chessie's turned in, called shelter, none there either -

Last edited:
L

labluvr

calling tidewater to check any other vets you can think of? called all of the local vets (and not so local), no injured or dead Chessie's turned in, called shelter, none there either -

Did you call down to the vet in Hollywood? Can't think of the name right now, I'm on my phone but if you google it they will pop up. Also did you call the VCA hospitals and the emergency vet in Calvert? I can PM you the #s when I get home...

HeleneHunter

Did you call down to the vet in Hollywood? Can't think of the name right now, I'm on my phone but if you google it they will pop up. Also did you call the VCA hospitals and the emergency vet in Calvert? I can PM you the #s when I get home...

Yep, checked everywhere and everyone - not looking so good, trying to have faith though

L

labluvr

Yep, checked everywhere and everyone - not looking so good, trying to have faith though

Our Hemi is still missing, too. Keep the faith, you never know--maybe our guys are running around together having a blast. But, umm--guys, it's time to come home!!! I'll continue to keep my eye out while looking for Hemi.

Roman

missing dogs

Any news on Hemi, or Chewie? I always look forword to a Happy Ending. Don't loose hope you guys.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
166451_575948912375_77400830_31959537_4026645_n.jpg

Here is a pic of Chewy. We miss him dearly and hope that if anyone knows his whereabouts, please contact me on this forum. God Bless!

Is anyone going to post pictures of the missing dog????

pssst...

L

labluvr

Any news on Hemi, or Chewie? I always look forword to a Happy Ending. Don't loose hope you guys.

No news on Hemi. Posting large neon signs around golden beach today in hopes we might get some news soon :(

tes218

Not a word on Chewie, not one word.
We still think he'll be home when we get there, still hopeful!

Sorry to hear that he hasn't made it home. One friend's dog was gone for about 6 months and then she got a call from Tri-County. Seems someone took the dog and then tried to turn him into the shelter months later. Story didn't sound quite right when they turned him in so they scanned him and found the micro chip. She lives in Charlotte Hall and they lived in Brandywine. He is now home, safe and sound.

HeleneHunter

Thanks for the lookout, and the contact, we were really hoping the dog in clements was him!! he is a yellow lab, but definately well cared for, yep ours is rusty brown and definately a chesapeake bay retriever....thanks................still hoping and praying

HeleneHunter

Thank You to all that have kept their eyes out for our Chewie. Sadly we did find him, but he was dead. We had searched the woods before several times, but never saw him, this time we did. He must have gone deep into the woods to move onto greener pastures and bigger dog bones. We will miss our Chewie, what a big, loving, sweet dog!
Hopefully all others that are lost will come home!