Lost Dog- Wilson Road in Huntingtown

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander
We are fostering a black pit/lab mix; we just got her yesterday! The storm last night blew a dead tree onto the back of our chain link fence and we didn't notice. She got out this morning sometime after 8:30.

She is very sweet and gentle, but she is confused about her new home, so I'm worried she won't come back to us. Her name is Poe, and she is 9 months old.

If you see her, please give us a call at 410-231-0691 or 410-474-7020.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Poe4.jpg
    Poe4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Poe5.jpg
    Poe5.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 82

RPMDAD

Was in that area today, kept my eyes open for Poe, even had a spare leash in the truck and dog treats. Has she been found yet?? Does she still have the multi colored collars on, like in the pics??

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander
Thank you so much for looking!

No, she has not been found yet, and she does not have the collars on, unfortunately.

I will update when we find her. Thank you again!

RPMDAD

Thank you so much for looking!

No, she has not been found yet, and she does not have the collars on, unfortunately.

I will update when we find her. Thank you again!

Will keep looking good luck, i hope she is found safe. Also know all the ACO's in Cal. Co. will give them a shout in the am and send pictures.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
She has been found!! Thank you again!

I am so glad to hear that! I have felt bad for you all day, because you were trying to help a homeless dog, and it wasn't your fault she got out! I miss my dogs so much, but cannot have anymore, or I would take every precious homeless poopie talked about on this forum. :huggy:

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I am so glad to hear that! I have felt bad for you all day, because you were trying to help a homeless animal, and it wasn't your fault she got out! I miss my dogs so much, but cannot have anymore, or I would take every precious homeless dog talked about on this forum. :huggy:

Why can't you have anymore dogs?

mamatutu

mama to two
Why can't you have anymore dogs?

Because I have two 10 year old cats that would not tolerate a new dog. They got along with my Oreo and Cookie dogs because the dogs were here first and they were 6 week old kittens, but I can't introduce a new dog to them; wouldn't be fair. Plus, my daughter is highly allergic to dog/cat, but she suffered through all these years because she loved them, but not practical to keep doing that to her. Thanks for asking. What happened to your new Cowboys Roger S. avatar? I am a Saints fan, myself. :smile:

Last edited: