Lost Dog: Yellow Male Lab in the Dameron Area

kmmoore3

Lost Dog: Yellow Lab, male, in the Dameron Area

Hey Everyone, there's a male, yellow lab wandering around in the Dameron area. North of the Rod N Reel. He had a leash or tie that was broken off.

He's in my neighbor's yard now and we're just worried he'll be hurt.

Last edited:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Hey Everyone, there's a male, yellow lab wandering around in the Dameron area. North of the Rod N Reel. He had a leash or tie that was broken off.

If worried, try to catch him for his owners!

Otter

Nothing to see here

:yay: 1st post, long time coming since it looks like it was 2006 when you signed up.

kmmoore3

Yes I signed up in 2006, but I didn't have anything to post until now. The dog isn't going anywhere. He seems to love sunning himself in front of my neighbors house. We're keeping an eye out. Just wanted to get word out in case the owner doesn't know he's missing yet.

LRG2006

Thanks for posting this for me.. The dog is fine, just want the OWNERS to come and get him... Not sure if he was dropped off, but I already have 3 of my own.. Thanks for spreading the word!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Geez, another lost dog....

I hope the owners find him soon. Glad someone is watching out for him until then.