Lt. Rice aquitted in Freddie Gray case

tblwdc

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. The court system fully disagreed with me in Plessy v. Ferguson, too.

It's really difficult to suggest that the medical evidence (a dead body, for example) doesn't show a high degree of risk to the life (that no longer exists) of Mr. Gray. The very fact that the law requires people to put seat belts on children (who can't look out for themselves, like a prisoner can't) shows that the reasonable people view putting seat belts on those in the reasonable person's charge is a duty.

That the court disagrees is proof enough for you. Just like Plessy, I disagree. Personally, I find the attempt at charging the officers with murder and manslaughter and forcing the court to simply assume a "rough ride" occurred because the prosecution says it did tends to prejudice the jurist against finding guilty on any count - even reasonable ones.

I look at the same evidence and have a different opinion. I think the evidence of a dead body, laws against what happened, and protocols against what happened, tend to show a risk was evident. The court disagrees. And?

Right......originally you said this was the outcome because the state overcharged. Then when it's proven to you to you the state charged the charges you wished for, but the court deliberated them and found them not to be valid, you change to the court is wrong. Okay, you and Chrys a proven cop hater have your opinion. I've proven you to be wrong at each turn, and yet you continue. I'm done. The officers win. You and the like lose. God Bless America and the judicial system.

This_person

Right......originally you said this was the outcome because the state overcharged. Then when it's proven to you to you the state charged the charges you wished for, but the court deliberated them and found them not to be valid, you change to the court is wrong. Okay, you and Chrys a proven cop hater have your opinion. I've proven you to be wrong at each turn, and yet you continue. I'm done. The officers win. You and the like lose. God Bless America and the judicial system.

When did you prove the state charged what I wished for when I went down the list of charges and 3/4 were too much (like I said) and that the prosecutors tried to use the "rough ride" for the charges with which I agreed - and I disagree with the "rough ride" concept? Nothing you said in that whole post is accurate except the officers win. Now, for someone to win, someone else has to lose. I didn't lose, the DEAD guy lost.

This_person

When did you prove the state charged what I wished for when I went down the list of charges and 3/4 were too much (like I said) and that the prosecutors tried to use the "rough ride" for the charges with which I agreed - and I disagree with the "rough ride" concept? Nothing you said in that whole post is accurate except the officers win. Now, for someone to win, someone else has to lose. I didn't lose, the DEAD guy lost.

:tap: