Lunch in Lusby

Im_Me

Any recommendations for places in Lusby or Solomons (not on the island) for lunch? (BESIDES MONTERAY.....been there done that...want somewhere new).

:snacks:

THANKS!

dan0623_2000

Place to Eat

I can not remember the name of it but there is a new place in the little shopping center by the Post Office. I have been there a few times and it was always good to out right damn good

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I can not remember the name of it but there is a new place in the little shopping center by the Post Office. I have been there a few times and it was always good to out right damn good

Happy's Diner. I've been a couple of times and the food is really good.

Vince

The Laughing Budda down in Solomons. I haven't eaten there, but friends tell me they have good Chinese.

sockgirl77

The Laughing Budda down in Solomons. I haven't eaten there, but friends tell me they have good Chinese.

I've been there a dozen times. Their food is fabulous, as is their service. They're not just a run of the mill Americanized chinese joint. They cook their food per order. The do not just pass off a batch of food that sits in the warmers all day. :yay::yay:

Roman

Jake & Al's Steak House. Not sure if they serve lunch though. Boomerangs is next to the Solomon's Veteranarian's Office, between what use to be Woodburns, and the Vet.