Lunch

NOTSMC

CD Cafe. First time I've ever eaten there. God that food was delicious. I got a gyro and chopped salad and the BF got the shrimp tacos and french fries. Big portions and I don't know what they did to the French fries; geez were they good. Nice day on the boardwalk, hit up a souvenir shop, nice talk with the shop owners; I really love these short day trips.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CD Cafe. First time I've ever eaten there. God that food was delicious. I got a gyro and chopped salad and the BF got the shrimp tacos and french fries. Big portions and I don't know what they did to the French fries; geez were they good. Nice day on the boardwalk, hit up a souvenir shop, nice talk with the shop owners; I really love these short day trips.
One of the best restaurants on Solomons.

NOTSMC

One of the best restaurants on Solomons.
I believe it. I was eyeballing their menu - jumbo lump crab meat and roasted corn hush puppies just sounds amazing. And key lime pie... Have you tried SALT yet? Really good food, nice view.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I believe it. I was eyeballing their menu - jumbo lump crab meat and roasted corn hush puppies just sounds amazing. And key lime pie... Have you tried SALT yet? Really good food, nice view.
I have not. Yet.

NOTSMC

But CD Cafe puts chocolate on it...🤢
Blasphemy! You know what I saw something on the menu that was key lime pie with something with a fancy pants name and a separate item that was just key lime pie. I'm going to look it up.

rio

Rio - they have TWO key lime pie desserts. One is Chocolate Ganache Key Lime Semifreddo and the other plain old ordinary Key lime pie.
That's new in the past year or two, used to only have the one with chocolate. Good to know!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I picked up some fresh out of the ground beets today and roasted them and then mixed them with some fresh ginger, red onion, chopped walnuts, mandarin oranges, gorgonzola cheese and balsamic vinegar and olive oil and pepper.
I have to work tomorrow and am looking forward to my lunch already :lol:

NOTSMC

Stuffed ham from Chiefs!

Bought a pound w/extra stuffing for the BF who's coming home tomorrow and decided to take it for a test run just to make sure it wasn't poisonous or something. Along with a beer just to make sure that wasn't funky. I thought for a hot second that maybe it was too early for beer. But I've been up since three am. Then I thought WWGD and decided he wouldn't have a stuffed ham sandwich without a beer and gave myself permission.

This day is really looking up.

• Love
Reactions: rio

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Roasted Turkey with Bacon and Pepper Jack on Pumpernickle, an apple and a coke.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Beef and barley soup, pimento cheese, and crackers, and a few sweet pickles with iced tea.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
1105231309~2.jpg