M&T Bank Charlotte Hall Can KMA!

Kinnakeet

and what are the vaxxed afraid of
becoming a zombie,but they like myself do not want to be injected with a non approved drug that has been putting people to sleep forever the main stream media which is ran by democrats will tell you some have passed on or they will not say anything but even if 1 person dies it is to many so I assume that is why people do not want it to me this is just another way to try and control the AMERICAN people.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The only account I have with them is a truck loan. 2 1/2 years left on the loan but I just found enough money under my mattress to pay it off. Going to put in mailbox now and then I'm done with them.
Where you buy that mattress? Asking for a friend....

Bayscrapper

After going to Waldorf this morning to renew my expired driver's license WITH NO MASK required, I stopped at the M&T Bank branch in Charlotte Hall to transact business in the lobby. As soon as I walked in the teller informed me I needed a mask. I said I don't have one. She said she had one for me. I told her I wasn't going to wear it. She said I must wear it because as of yesterday evening CDC said I must wear one. I said nope not gonna happen. She said you then must go thru the drive-thru. I am the only person in the lobby, and she is the only teller I see behind the plexiglass! I walked out, I did not go thru the drive-thru. I was pissed! Especially after just coming from MVA in Waldorf - a state government agency that did not require me to wear a face diaper. I have one more transaction to conduct with M&T Bank and that will be my last one with them!

After leaving the bank, my blood pressure was up, thinking we are back to this nonsense. So just to see if this was an anomaly or if everyone one is requiring muzzles again, I went to 4 corporate retail stores and 1 regional bank in the California area and not one of those businesses required me to put on the face diaper. M&T Bank - the only public place out of 7 that I visited this morning, and the only place were I was the sole customer, required a F@^KING MASK! Fags!

End of rant. Until more businesses require me to become a bigger *** than I already am.

What a child. Just wear the mask. You are the reason we have to go through this again.

If people just got vaxxed and wore their masks we would have been done with this 6 months ago.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:cds:

OMG Horrors ....... how many are DYING ..... or even getting sick

at this point it is MY Opinion the Gov is OVER TESTING

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
What a child. Just wear the mask.

Ha funny you say that. I'm reading about cruises with 100% of the passengers vaccinated except for kids 12 and under. 12+ people last week on 2 different cruise ships tested positive for the chinese virus - all 12 vaxxed according to reports. And guess who the karen passengers are blaming? Yup that's right - the children under 12 because mask mandates were not enforced with this age group by the cruise staff.

rio

☕I wonder how many of them got seasick and puked. Seasickness can lead to dehydration, and even hospitalisation. Bet there were some pretty horrendous hangovers too.

luvmygdaughters

What a child. Just wear the mask. You are the reason we have to go through this again.

If people just got vaxxed and wore their masks we would have been done with this 6 months ago.
Uh...if you remember correctly, creepy uncle joe was expounding the benefits of receiving a vaccination, the biggest one being... and I quote..."If you are vaccinated, you no longer have to wear the mask" Remember Baycrapp...er... Bayscrapper????

Bayscrapper

Uh...if you remember correctly, creepy uncle joe was expounding the benefits of receiving a vaccination, the biggest one being... and I quote..."If you are vaccinated, you no longer have to wear the mask" Remember Baycrapp...er... Bayscrapper????

Yes. but enough people didnt get vaccinated or follow the guidelines and wore the mask so now we are in this mess.

If people just stopped being selfish this would be over.

99.2 percent of hospitalization are unvaccinated people.

Grow up.

luvmygdaughters

Yes. but enough people didnt get vaccinated or follow the guidelines and wore the mask so now we are in this mess.

Grow up.
Nope...not what he said at all. If you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear the mask. Dont you think its odd?? If you're vaccinated, what do you have to worry about?? Also, how is it, this Delta variant shows up...after people are vaccinated?? Heard on the news this morning, they are expecting a third variant! But but the vaccine was the greatest thing since Salk created the polio vaccine...how can this be?????? Growing up is unavoidable, mature thinking on the other hand...well, I'll leave it at that.

Bayscrapper

Nope...not what he said at all. If you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear the mask. Dont you think its odd?? If you're vaccinated, what do you have to worry about?? Also, how is it, this Delta variant shows up...after people are vaccinated?? Heard on the news this morning, they are expecting a third variant! But but the vaccine was the greatest thing since Salk created the polio vaccine...how can this be?????? Growing up is unavoidable, mature thinking on the other hand...well, I'll leave it at that.

After 18 months of news and information on the virus, vaccine and variants how can you still be so unclear how it works. Because of Trump and the Gop and misinformation not enough people are vaccinated to stop the spread and mutations. Its not a surprise there is a third variant and there will probably be more that is how viruses work.

The variants occur naturally as the virus spreads among the unvaccinated . If everyone was vaccinated the virus would mutate less as it doesn't have a suitable host to live in long enough

You can still get it and spread it if you are vaccinated it only lowers your chances of severe illness and hospitalization.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
the vaccine was the greatest thing since Salk created the polio vaccine..
I was one of quarter million or so infants who got polio from the vaccine in the late 50's.
Fortunately it was a mild case and I have few lasting effects from it save some small structural discrepancies in my bone structure and internal organs.

BOP

Grow up.
You're so dumb, you could be twins; Tard and Retard.

DaSDGuy

Hand sanitizer reportedly kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Antibiotics made the same claim - kills 99.9% of bacteria. What happens to the .1%? They become stronger. MRSA proves this. A flesh eating bacteria that is immune to antibiotics because it has already survived all of them and got stronger. Mutating COVID is a natural occurrence and was going to happen no matter how many people got vaccinated.

PJay