Mad Maxine Fears 2024 Thunderdome!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Rep. Maxine Waters: Trump supporters 'training up in the hills' for election attack

The California Democrat previously called on protesters to publicly confront members of Trump's cabinet

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warned that right-wing organizations connected to Trump are "training up in the hills somewhere" to attack if Biden wins the election in November.

The California Democrat discussed the former president on MSNBC’s "The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart" and warned that we "better be careful" about what he could do. She also suggested that Biden and the Justice Department get involved in preemptively stopping right-wing violence.

"I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to ask the Justice Department, and I am going to ask the president to tell us what they are going to do to protect this country against violence if [Biden] loses," she remarked.

"I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that [Trump] is connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting what communities they are going to attack. We need to know now, given that he is telling us there is going to be violence if he loses. We need to know what his plan is and how we are going to be protected," Waters said.

Damn... Nobody sent me the training schedule. WTF????

:jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Which is it?
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warned that right-wing organizations connected to Trump are "training up in the hills somewhere" to attack if Biden wins the election in November.

"I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to ask the Justice Department, and I am going to ask the president to tell us what they are going to do to protect this country against violence if [Biden] loses," she remarked.

Hijinx

And all the while they are hiring protesters and training them how to create havoc at our colleges.

Republicans are todays Germen Jews. This is what Hitler did to stir the people of Germany and place him in power. Find someone to hate and lie like hell about them. Maxine's greatest problem is that even most Democrats know she is a racist blowhard with the intelligence of a toilet rat.
But to be honest there isn't an IQ over a hundred in the whole Congressional Black Caucus.

somdwatch

And all the while they are hiring protesters and training them how to create havoc at our colleges.

Republicans are todays Germen Jews. This is what Hitler did to stir the people of Germany and place him in power. Find someone to hate and lie like hell about them. Maxine's greatest problem is that even most Democrats know she is a racist blowhard with the intelligence of a toilet rat.
But to be honest there isn't an IQ over a hundred in the whole Congressional Black Caucus.
Q: What do you call a democrat with an IQ over 100?
A: The House

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which is it?

She doesn't have to make sense. She's not talking to you or me, she's talking to Dembots.

Mad Max is telegraphing. Democrats always accuse Republicans of what they, the Democrats, are actually doing. It's like that guy who is constantly on his gf accusing her of cheating, when he's the one out banging every cocktail waitress he can get his hands on.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She doesn't have to make sense. She's not talking to you or me, she's talking to Dembots.

Mad Max is telegraphing. Democrats always accuse Republicans of what they, the Democrats, are actually doing. It's like that guy who is constantly on his gf accusing her of cheating, when he's the one out banging every cocktail waitress he can get his hands on.
The best part is when the nutters claim he's going to this or that and destroy democracy, yet not acknowledge that he didn't do that last time arounds. Effing tards.