Making conversation on a date

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
If you want to take a road trip, I have a better idea of where you can drive too... I will PM directions...:biggrin:
If you send me to Hell and back, I'm gonna be really, really pi$$ed! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
Ok, I'll stop if ya really really want me too...:smile:
OK... Stop. No, Do'nt stop! Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop,.:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Making conversation on a date

Originally posted by Nickel
I am by no means a social expert, but I can say it's pretty easy. You can tell right away if you click. If you do, the conversation flows great, with little effort involved. If not, it'll be strained. My only blind date ever turned out great (still together). We get along well, and just clicked. I'm not good at small talk either, but this time I was.....thanks again Christy :yay:

Allllll. :blushing: Thank D, he's a good sport. He's probably the only guy who's been interviewed and fully screened for approval by the mother before ever meeting the blind date. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Hmmm should I go for the impressive 30 second long belch, or the really flappy fart to impress her?
I vote for the belch - you have to save something for the second date.

J

justhangn

I've never been any good making conversation, anyone got any suggestions to keep the words flowing on a first (blind) date with someone?

I guess you don't have to worry about what you wear then. :shrug: :biggrin:

Just be yourself.........watch her eyes, pay attention to her hands and play close attention to her body language. Listen when she’s talking, don’t be a troll and push yourself on her, be courteous and polite, that way she’ll feel relaxed in your presence.

Good luck. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Making conversation on a date

Originally posted by Christy
Allllll. :blushing: Thank D, he's a good sport. He's probably the only guy who's been interviewed and fully screened for approval by the mother before ever meeting the blind date. :lmao:

Also, the only one whose ever lived up to my standards :shrug: Guess mother (and Christy) does know best :lol:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Making conversation on a date

Originally posted by justhangn
I guess you don't have to worry about what you wear then. :shrug: :biggrin:

Just be yourself.........watch her eyes, pay attention to her hands and play close attention to her body language. Listen when she’s talking, don’t be a troll and push yourself on her, be courteous and polite, that way she’ll feel relaxed in your presence.

Good luck. :yay:
You are so totally the bomb! Great advice baby! :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
OK... Stop. No, Do'nt stop! Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop, Stop, Do'nt stop,.:biggrin:
Come alittle closer, I want to whisper something in your ear...:gossip:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've never been any good making conversation, anyone got any suggestions to keep the words flowing on a first (blind) date with someone?
Forget about conversation.

You only concern should be what to eat. May I recommend a plate of spaghetti with LOTS of sauce, a big heaping plate of messy BBQ ribs, or a nice bowl of bean soup.

You'll be sure to make a lasting impression. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Easy...

...get there 1/2 hour early, make pals with everyone in the joint, tell them SHE'S/HE'S late and stood you up before.

By the time she shows, the whole house is pulling for you and giving her the sceptical mom look. "Well missy, you best be worth it for OUR boy..."

She'll be so busy trying to figure out what the hell is going on and wanting to look good that awkward silences just won't be possible.

:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Larry Gude
She'll be so busy trying to figure out what the hell is going on and wanting to look good that awkward silences just won't be possible.
Well, now. That's not quite how it happened, is it? Within 5 minutes, all those people you tried to curry favor with and turn against me were my new best friends, weren't they? Once I flashed the smile at our waiter, he couldn't figure out why I was still sitting there with an obvious deranged lunatic who might start flinging food at any moment. In fact, when you ran ahead of me and shoved me out of the way so you could steal my seat, he leaned over and whispered to me, "I get off at 2. Can I take you to dinner?"

:cool:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, now. That's not quite how it happened, is it? Within 5 minutes, all those people you tried to curry favor with and turn against me were my new best friends, weren't they? Once I flashed the smile at our waiter, he couldn't figure out why I was still sitting there with an obvious deranged lunatic who might start flinging food at any moment. In fact, when you ran ahead of me and shoved me out of the way so you could steal my seat, he leaned over and whispered to me, "I get off at 2. Can I take you to dinner?"

:cool:

:lmao:

I can tell within the first 30 minutes if the date is going to last. I have been on OEN blind date in my life. She was pretty cool. but I was in the Navy at the time, and traveled alot, so that good thing did not last too long. :( Just be your self on the date. Ask questions about her/him. DO NOT PRY into their personal life yet! Ie; how many people have u slept with? Do u give good oral? No.... those questions are saved for the next date. ;)