Male bunnies and female bunnies

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pasofever said:
Christy another thing ...check your females ears for an ear infection that will small also they get "cheese" on either side of their crotch..you MAY need to clean that.. :lmao:

Ears are fine, and I'll leave the crotch checking to a veternarian. I have no desire to play doctor with little bunny foo foo. :faint: :lol:

And yes Dems, that is what I've changed her name to. :lol: Her personality totally fits the song. Every day I go to feed her she comes out with front paws swinging. :boxing:

All I know about pet rabbits is that the daycare lady we used in Frederick raised rabbits. They were pets in addition to livestock (family lived on an active dairy farm). Apparently one of them wouldn't breed or some such. When asked what they were going to do with it, the son said "eat it".

Neighbor behind us stole some busted up deck boards that I had stockpiled on the back of my property to use in deer stands and non-showy projects around the house . He used them to make a rabbit hutch for their pet rabbit. Only problem is that they let the rabbit run loose in the backyard after a few months (probably because it was cheaper and easier than feeding and changing bedding. The problems with this is that the rabbit kept digging under the chainlink fence and ending up in my yard, teasing my dog by sitting JUST out of reach (dog wanted to be friends), and we also have a healthy population of raptors and foxes in the area. Rabbit didn't last long as a free range bunny.

My spoiled sister had a lop eared bunny as a pet. She had a nice all metal cage for it with a pull out tray for doing cleanings. It was not smelly.

Christy

b*tch rocket
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1845900 width="50%">Male bunnies and female...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-20-2006 09:48 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">The only think Rabbits are good for is testing cosmetics, you bought the stinky ass things, now quit crying about them.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:roflmao:

Shows what you know. :middlefinger: :razz:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Christy said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1845900 width="50%">Male bunnies and female...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-20-2006 09:48 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">The only think Rabbits are good for is testing cosmetics, you bought the stinky ass things, now quit crying about them.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:roflmao:

Shows what you know. :middlefinger: :razz:

"The only think" :confused: :lmao: