Male Dancers

sockgirl77

_MightyMouse_ said:
You know who I am already and I'm sure you have the link to myspace. Socki could give you a quick rundown. Afterall, I think we went to Esperanza together...
You did.

Jameo

What?!
_MightyMouse_ said:
You know who I am already and I'm sure you have the link to myspace. Socki could give you a quick rundown. Afterall, I think we went to Esperanza together...

Yeah we did. But how long ago was that? I'm sure you have grown a few inches taller sinces then! :wink: :lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
Oh my God! We could come up with a Dance CD for the male Forum strippers...now we just need to assign songs to dancers...

So far we got :
Head Sprung by LL - MM
Fantasy by Ludacris - Aps
Money Maker by Ludacris - Pete
Thong Song by Sisqo - Larry Gude
Pimp Juice by Nelly - ItsBob
Hot In Herre by Nelly - PonyTail
It's Raining Men - BCP
This is How We Do by 50Cent - Finale - all dancers

ahem.... where is my song? :tap:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Edited & Revised...

Taking Socki's input about LS into consideration...

Head Sprung by LL - MM
Fantasy by Ludacris - Aps
Money Maker by Ludacris - Pete
Thong Song by Sisqo - Larry Gude
Pimp Juice by Nelly - ItsBob
Hot In Herre by Nelly - PonyTail
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred - LordStanley
It's Raining Men - BCP
This is How We Do by 50Cent - Finale - all dancers[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SoMDMama82

There was a rumor back when I was in High School that one of the English teachers use to dance at the Hanger Club, his dancing name was "Thunder Thighs" I'm pretty sure he still teaches there. My friend called him Thunder Thighs once, and he became VERY mad. :lmao:

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

SoMDMama82 said:
There was a rumor back when I was in High School that one of the English teachers use to dance at the Hanger Club, his dancing name was "Thunder Thighs" I'm pretty sure he still teaches there. My friend called him Thunder Thighs once, and he because VERY mad. :lmao:
Funny, there was a rumor in my HS that an English teacher danced there too! Could it be the same? What school, what year?