Man Killed Wife For Wanting To Cuddle After Sex

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mikeinsmd said:
I KNOW~!!! Nothing like the good ole days when we had reasons to murder people!! :yay:

:yeahthat:

"Look heya, McKoy! I saw you boinkin' my sheep an I aim to shoot ya' fer it!"

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
I KNOW~!!! Nothing like the good ole days when we had reasons to murder people!! :yay:
Who really needs a reason? Isn't 'just cuz' enough since Texas has the "he needed killin'" defense? :shrug:

:sarcasm:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Who really needs a reason? Isn't 'just cuz' enough since Texas has the "he needed killin'" defense? :shrug:
:nono: Don't you and Elaine cause the local forum law enforcement to pop in here and give you girls a tongue lashing!! :peenut:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
:nono: Don't you and Elaine cause the local forum law enforcement to pop in here and give you girls a tongue lashing!! :peenut:
:nono: I used the :sarcasm: smiley so RenoPeenut 911 can :kma:.

rack'm

Jaded
"The defendant struck his wife approximately 70 individual blows after spending a happy interlude with her,"

Guess it wasn't all that happy after all. :ohwell:

UFB I tell ya.......

In your head
crabcake said:
:nono: I used the :sarcasm: smiley so RenoPeenut 911 can :kma:.
You are assuming that Peenut has lips that large, or are you hoping for an all day encounter?

crabcake

404 said:
You are assuming that Peenut has lips that large, or are you hoping for an all day encounter?
I always thought you eyed my heiney a little too much. :bubble:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Qpid said:
I can't beleive some of u are laughing....

The murder rate in this country is out of control....people are killing one another for no reason at all.....
When are you going to write (oops) your congressman to pass anti-clawhammer legislation??

Hammers don't kill people..

Wonder if the family of the victim can sue Craftsman, or Stanley, for making such a deadly and vicious weapon..

rack'm

Jaded
crabcake said:
I always thought you eyed my heiney a little too much. :bubble:

Apparently not too much, the last time I say your turd cutter, there wasn't a whole lot left. :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

itsbob said:
Can't be Nascar.. they said he wanted to watch a SPORTS show..
I missed this.... Now I'm going to set up a lap dance for you from Dems & Tigg.... I think we'll have them both do ya at the same time. You'll like that. :cheers:

:betbobwon'tbashnascaragain:

kingvjack

Mikeinsmd said:
I missed this.... Now I'm going to set up a lap dance for you from Dems & Tigg.... I think we'll have them both do ya at the same time. You'll like that. :cheers:

:betbobwon'tbashnascaragain:
Sounds like the makings of a kick ass bukake flick

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Qpid said:
I can't beleive some of u are laughing....

The murder rate in this country is out of control....people are killing one another for no reason at all.....
Yeah, but what about the people who are killing one another for good reasons?