Marine Recruiters ordered not to wear Uniforms.

Hijinx

http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-re...guarded-recruiters-told-to-not-wear-uniforms/

A government that will not admit that the attack on a Marine recruiting office was an act of terrorism, has ordered their Marines working at recruiting offices not to wear their uniforms.

Telling a Marine not to wear his uniform while recruiting young men for the military is certainly not conducive to recruiting efforts.

I would bet a lot of Marine recruiters would like to leave for other duty. This is an insult.
A Marine cannot wear the uniform he has sworn to fight for?

Frightened to arm the Marines at recruiting offices is one thing, but telling a Marine that he has to fear wearing his uniform in a recruiting office in the United States of America. Got dam that is just plain crazy. Is this country really that frightened?

If so it's time we grew a pair.

It's time we clean up America and send these 5th. column a-holes to hell.

tom88

http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-re...guarded-recruiters-told-to-not-wear-uniforms/

A government that will not admit that the attack on a Marine recruiting office was an act of terrorism, has ordered their Marines working at recruiting offices not to wear their uniforms.

Telling a Marine not to wear his uniform while recruiting young men for the military is certainly not conducive to recruiting efforts.

I would bet a lot of Marine recruiters would like to leave for other duty. This is an insult.
A Marine cannot wear the uniform he has sworn to fight for?

Frightened to arm the Marines at recruiting offices is one thing, but telling a Marine that he has to fear wearing his uniform in a recruiting office in the United States of America. Got dam that is just plain crazy. Is this country really that frightened?

If so it's time we grew a pair.

It's time we clean up America and send these 5th. column a-holes to hell.

Well, if they are being told not to wear their uniform to work for safety reasons it is ridiculous. That said, I, nor any Marine I know have ever fought for the uniform. I believe we have served or fought for our country. God, Country, Corps! Semper Fi.

musiclady

Wasn't the first shooting just a drive by? If so, then the shooter didn't even see those uniforms. He was shooting anyone in the recruiting center, military or not.

CrashTest

Wasn't the first shooting just a drive by? If so, then the shooter didn't even see those uniforms. He was shooting anyone in the recruiting center, military or not.

Either way, it's nearly impossible to see thru a pane glass store front so those Marines were probably doomed either way. This is liberal logic at work.

glhs837

Power with Control

Sort of, but he did stay put long enough to put over 20 rounds into the place. With a semi-auto, that means he stayed put for a little while.

PsyOps

Pixelated

That was my thought. May as well remove all signs and other indications that it's a military office of any sort.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sort of, but he did stay put long enough to put over 20 rounds into the place. With a semi-auto, that means he stayed put for a little while.

Less than 20 seconds....quite possibly... It's no problem to squeeze off 2 rounds per second...

Hijinx

Less than 20 seconds....quite possibly... It's no problem to squeeze off 2 rounds per second...

And he can squeeze off that many whether the occupants are in uniform or not.
Like he really gives a f**k about the uniform.
When attacking a Recruiting office he is after the occupants, the uniform means nothing to the Muslim CS er.

This general is helping Obama take the pride away from the Marines and all branches of the service.

Dondi

Dondi
“”I think we have to be careful about over-arming ourselves, and I’m not talking about where you end up attacking each other,” Odierno said...

What??!! Were they even armed in the first place?? If not, how could that be considered "over arming ourselves"??

glhs837

Power with Control

And how long might it be before combat vets realize they are under fire and engage the enemy? My guess would be well under 5 seconds. Buncha average Navy guys, maybe even Army, might not be so quick, but Marines are trained to a slightly more aggressive posture, I think.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And how long might it be before combat vets realize they are under fire and engage the enemy? My guess would be well under 5 seconds. Buncha average Navy guys, maybe even Army, might not be so quick, but Marines are trained to a slightly more aggressive posture, I think.

Point taken...but very hard to guess on that score. We (or at least, I) don't know exactly how the situation unfolded and when the marines sustained the injuries that killed them. Were they shot before they could have acquired and engaged the shooter even if they were armed? I don't know.

glhs837

Power with Control
Point taken...but very hard to guess on that score. We (or at least, I) don't know exactly how the situation unfolded and when the marines sustained the injuries that killed them. Were they shot before they could have acquired and engaged the shooter even if they were armed? I don't know.

Well, remember there were two attacks. The first at the recruiting station, that's where he fired around 25 shots into the storefront, but nobody was killed, one wounded, in the leg as I recall. Given they were in cover, and not very visible to the enemy, I think perhaps the ods of successfully engaging him were pretty good.

It was the second attack that was deadly, from what I saw, it was maybe a working party tossing stuff in dumpsters, when he drove through the closed and locked gate and opened up. In the open, hard to say if being armed there would have made a difference. .

Baywatchv8

“Were they shot before they could have acquired and engaged the shooter even if they were armed?” I too don’t know that, but I like making it harder for a coward contemplating a drive-by, by making them think about the consequences of going up against armed combatants rather than un-armed victims.

glhs837

Power with Control
“Were they shot before they could have acquired and engaged the shooter even if they were armed?” I too don’t know that, but I like making it harder for a coward contemplating a drive-by, by making them think about the consequences of going up against armed combatants rather than un-armed victims.

Pretty sure you wont get argument from Gilligan on that point......

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
When my son was a Marine recruiter in Seattle they didn't often wear uniforms either. He would describe it as being under threat from domestic terrorists...

glhs837

Power with Control
When my son was a Marine recruiter in Seattle they didn't often wear uniforms either. He would describe it as being under threat from domestic terrorists...

Probably just easier to walk to work without being harassed by every street kid anarchist wannabe on the streets, of which, in Seattle, there are untold multitudes....... like pigeons in other cities.......