Mark Kellys Daughters Pit bull...

sockgirl77

even if its part of the bully breed.... and along the same line of the pits... :popcorn:
Yep.
The article said:

They should not be walking a dog that they cannot control. I had a Malamute that weighed twice as much as me. He sprained my ankle when he darted across the yard while I was walking him in the snow. He always got really happy when it snowed. I fell to the ground with a sprained ankle, but I never let go of my end of the leash. I was less than 100 pounds than. He was 195 pounds.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yep.

They should not be walking a dog that they cannot control. I had a Malamute that weighed twice as much as me. He sprained my ankle when he darted across the yard while I was walking him in the snow. He always got really happy when it snowed. I fell to the ground with a sprained ankle, but I never let go of my end of the leash. I was less than 100 pounds than. He was 195 pounds.

:yay:.... k...

Chris0nllyn

point is.... i dont care what breed it was.....

she should have full control over the dog... both on and off lead!!!

she should also have seen the dogs body language change

Yep.

I'm not making excuses for her, or the dog.

Just pointing it out.

You bring your dog in public, you better have control of it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A) It's family of Mark Kelly

Who gives a crap?

B) The dog latched on the baby sea lion and would not let go until Kelly lifted the thing off the ground.

You should have seen Apollo latch onto the prime rib bone I gave him at Christmas. I literally pried his jaws off of it.

Normally I'm right beside you with pitbull bashing - I hate the bastages too - but yer all wet this time.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Even though the article states that no citations were issued, I wonder if they will run afoul of the Marine Mammal Protection Act.

Let's analyze this issue and see if we cannot predict the outcome:

1. The episode occurred in Laguna Beach. I am assuming they are referring to a beach in southern California since this was a sea lion and there are few in Florida, Louisiana, or Long Island
2. This is where the really loose nuts and fruit congregate in Fruity/Nutty California
3. Fruits and nuts are preferentially liberal/progressive in their lifestyle and politics
4. Mark Kelly, father of the girl who couldn't control her mad dog, is seeking political fame now his military career is over.
5. Mark Kelley is married to Gabriel Kelley, the current poster girl for liberal progressive issues, especially related to instruments of violence which require an adult to be in control.
6. Local authorities are already leaning toward giving this liberal/progressive family a pass.
7. Liberal/Progressive Fruits/Nuts need a new political image.
8. Mark Kelly's daughter will not be charge under some "Oh, we can charge conservatives, but we can ignore liberals" law.

drivingdaisy

I had a lab/chow mix kill a deer that was in the water before... dogs are hunters. He's try and attack all kinds of squirrels and groundhogs in our yard, but he never once hurt a human.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So ####ing explain it then.
Normally I'm right beside you with pitbull bashing - I hate the bastages too - but yer all wet this time.
See post 54. He sums up nicely why it's news.

I wasn't posting it to bash pits (although I'll never pass an opportunity), I knew it wasn't a Pit. I posted to stir the pot. Here's how:

Anyone who opened the link knows that it was identified as an American Bulldog...TWICE. I was going to post it as a generic dog attack story until I saw how the link appeared in the post. THAT prompted the title of my thread. :biggrin:

Others who didn't bother to open the link or read it (Socki/Midnightclueless) get the coveted :whoosh: and gave me a good laugh. Hell, Socki even blamed the attack on the baby sea lion. :killingme

Chris0nllyn

See post 54. He sums up nicely why it's news.

I wasn't posting it to bash pits (although I'll never pass an opportunity), I knew it wasn't a Pit. I posted to stir the pot. Here's how:

Anyone who opened the link knows that it was identified as an American Bulldog...TWICE. I was going to post it as a generic dog attack story until I saw how the link appeared in the post. THAT prompted the title of my thread. :biggrin:

Others who didn't bother to open the link or read it (Socki/Midnightclueless) get the coveted :whoosh: and gave me a good laugh. Hell, Socki even blamed the attack on the baby sea lion. :killingme

:bs:

You made the thread to bash pits.

You now know it wasn't a pit.

Now you want to make it seem like you were trying to stir the pot.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:bs:

You made the thread to bash pits.

You now know it wasn't a pit.

Now you want to make it seem like you were trying to stir the pot.
Negative Ghost rider. Read what I wrote. Soon as you open the link the dog is clearly identified.

I don't believe I have ever started a thread just to bash pits. :butimgonnagolook:

Oops, yes I did. Back in 2009. It had one reply. :lmao:

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Negative Ghost rider. Read what I wrote. Soon as you open the link the dog is clearly identified.

I don't believe I have ever started a thread just to bash pits. :butimgonnagolook:

Oops, yes I did. Back in 2009. It had one reply. :lmao:

If you wanted satire, why didn't you title this thread "Kelly family pitbull kills...", "another pitbull attack", or some other title to encite the response you wanted?

You didn't, because you weren't looking to stir the pot.

You thought it really was a pitbull.

You love to be right, but you aren't here.

You are trying to cover your a$$ now.

Last edited: