Martinsville

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If Hamlin wrecks JJ going for a win, I'm handcarrying one hell of an ass whoopin' on down to Charlotte. :tap:

Race clean or finish in 2nd butt-knuckle! :mad:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
crabcake said:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="188"><tbody><tr><td colspan="4" class="tableHeader" width="188">After: Bank of America 500</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td colspan="2">Rank</td><td>Driver</td><td>Behind</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td>1. </td><td>--</td><td>Jeff Burton</td><td>Leader</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>2. </td><td>--</td><td>Matt Kenseth</td><td>-45</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>3. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kevin Harvick</td><td>-89</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>4. </td><td>-1</td><td>Mark Martin</td><td>-102</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>5. </td><td>+1</td><td>Dale Earnhardt Jr.</td><td>-106</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>6. </td><td>-1</td><td>Denny Hamlin</td><td>-137</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>7. </td><td>+1</td><td>Jimmie Johnson</td><td>-146</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>8. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kasey Kahne</td><td>-160</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>9. </td><td>+1</td><td>Kyle Busch</td><td>-195</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>10. </td><td>-3</td><td>Jeff Gordon</td><td>-216</td></tr></tbody></table>

And After Martinsville

<table bgcolor="#cdc3b8" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="188"><tbody><tr><td colspan="4" class="tableHeader" width="188">After: Subway 500</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td colspan="2">Rank</td><td>Driver</td><td>Behind</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>1. </td><td class="tableData">+1</td><td class="tableData">Matt Kenseth</td><td>Leader</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>2. </td><td class="tableData">+1</td><td class="tableData">Kevin Harvick</td><td>-36</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>3. </td><td class="tableData">+4</td><td class="tableData">Jimmie Johnson</td><td>-41</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>4. </td><td class="tableData">+2</td><td class="tableData">Denny Hamlin</td><td>-47</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>5. </td><td class="tableData">-4</td><td class="tableData">Jeff Burton</td><td>-48</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>6. </td><td class="tableData">-1</td><td class="tableData">Dale Earnhardt Jr.</td><td>-94</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>7. </td><td class="tableData">-3</td><td class="tableData">Mark Martin</td><td>-96</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>8. </td><td class="tableData">--</td><td class="tableData">Kasey Kahne</td><td>-99</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>9. </td><td class="tableData">+1</td><td class="tableData">Jeff Gordon</td><td>-141</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>10. </td><td class="tableData">-1</td><td class="tableData">Kyle Busch</td><td>-171</td></tr></tbody></table>

Quite a change!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Mikeinsmd said:
That effing rookie wrecked Kenny Schrader. :mad:

I'll tell ya if I was Schrader what I would've done with that pipe is stuck it where the sun don't shine. The damn kid's three laps down and wrecks Schrader out. :smack:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I'll tell ya if I was Schrader what I would've done with that pipe is stuck it where the sun don't shine. The damn kid's three laps down and wrecks Schrader out. :smack:

:yeahthat: That pipe would have been across his windshield, not in my pitstall.

He did a good job at keeping his composure though. I'd have been f-bombing everywhere! Gone are the days of Dale Earnhardt when drivers let everyone know what's REALLY on their mind...

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
If Hamlin wrecks JJ going for a win, I'm handcarrying one hell of an ass whoopin' on down to Charlotte. :tap:

Race clean or finish in 2nd butt-knuckle! :mad:

I loved Weber's line after Wally said "Hamlin's gonna have one mroe shot at Johnson." Weber replied, "That's exactly what it's gonna be, a shot." :killingme

I don't like Hamlin at all, I mean there's no doubt he's a good driver but he causes his fair share of wrecks. I thought for sure Bobby as gonna win because I saw an accident fixing to happen there.

AndyMarquisLIVE

nachomama said:
:yeahthat: That pipe would have been across this windshield, not in my pitstall.

He did a good job at keeping his composure though. I'd have been f-bombing everywhere! Gone are the days of Dale Earnhardt when drivers let everyone know what's REALLY on their mind...

I know that's right!!!

If I was Kenny, I would have had a cup of tea with him after the race to "discuss" the incident.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I loved Weber's line after Wally said "Hamlin's gonna have one mroe shot at Johnson." Weber replied, "That's exactly what it's gonna be, a shot." :killingme

I heard that - I thought it was funny too! I'd still rather listen to Darrell, Larry Mac & Jeff - I think FOX has much better coverage of the races than NBC.

I thought for sure Bobby as gonna win because I saw an accident fixing to happen there.

I was waiting for it to happen too, thankfully JJ was able to keep the 11 behind him and take the win. Atlanta should be interesting and I can't wait for Miami - I will be there!

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
And After Martinsville

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=188 bgColor=#cdc3b8 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tableHeader width=188 colSpan=4>After: Subway 500</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD colSpan=2>Rank</TD><TD>Driver</TD><TD>Behind</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>1. </TD><TD class=tableData>+1</TD><TD class=tableData>Matt Kenseth</TD><TD>Leader</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>2. </TD><TD class=tableData>+1</TD><TD class=tableData>Kevin Harvick</TD><TD>-36</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>3. </TD><TD class=tableData>+4</TD><TD class=tableData>Jimmie Johnson</TD><TD>-41</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>4. </TD><TD class=tableData>+2</TD><TD class=tableData>Denny Hamlin</TD><TD>-47</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>5. </TD><TD class=tableData>-4</TD><TD class=tableData>Jeff Burton</TD><TD>-48</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>6. </TD><TD class=tableData>-1</TD><TD class=tableData>Dale Earnhardt Jr.</TD><TD>-94</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>7. </TD><TD class=tableData>-3</TD><TD class=tableData>Mark Martin</TD><TD>-96</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>8. </TD><TD class=tableData>--</TD><TD class=tableData>Kasey Kahne</TD><TD>-99</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>9. </TD><TD class=tableData>+1</TD><TD class=tableData>Jeff Gordon</TD><TD>-141</TD></TR><TR class=tableData><TD>10. </TD><TD class=tableData>-1</TD><TD class=tableData>Kyle Busch</TD><TD>-171</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quite a change!

Harvick is a-coming! If he can lead a lap and stay away from the old-decrepit hasbeens and their bumpers he can win this thing! Two championships in one year!

AndyMarquisLIVE

nachomama said:

Ahahahahahahaha... Now I'm thinking about that commercial with him standing in the store and the cardboard thing driving the car... They must have replaced him with that after the wreck so the interview would be politically correct.

I hope Schraer's on INC tonight to "analyze" the incident.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I hope Schraer's on INC tonight to "analyze" the incident.

If he's still on there, I'm sure he will be! I haven't seen that show in a while - I'm always at practice on Monday nights with the kids. I used to watch that show faithfully on Monday nights.

AndyMarquisLIVE

nachomama said:
AndyMarquisLIVE said:

I heard that - I thought it was funny too! I'd still rather listen to Darrell, Larry Mac & Jeff - I think FOX has much better coverage of the races than NBC.

I was waiting for it to happen too, thankfully JJ was able to keep the 11 behind him and take the win. Atlanta should be interesting and I can't wait for Miami - I will be there!

Too bad I'm gonna miss Phoenix.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
nachomama said:
Gonna be on a cruise... It's a shame because Harvick won there in May and he's gonna sweep house again :yahoo:

He's then gonna go to Homeastead and win the NEXTEL CUP!

Hmmmm. Cruise....Cup Race...Cruise...Cup Race...Don't they have tv's on the ship? Never been on one-yet. I'd have to find a bar and get comfy...