Maryland Lemon Law...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
ok and what do you think a w8 4 motion is then smart a$$? It is a v8....:bigwhoop:
:lmao:

My brother's going through a similar situation. He had to have this stupid Mercury Cougar, and within six months the engine blew. So he's making payments on a vehicle that's been just sitting for almost a year. :lmao:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ok and what do you think a w8 4 motion is then smart a$$? It is a v8....:bigwhoop:

Oopps didn't see you had posted the model Dumbass. Again still shouldnt cost 100.00 to change the oil. I guess you like being bent over the hood of that heap.

Have you done any research to see if these are standard issues with the vehicle? the VW forums are very helpful with issues and can point you in the right direction.

NEVER TRUST A DEALER!!!!!!!

N

nitwhit3286

Oopps didn't see you had posted the model Dumbass. Again still shouldnt cost 100.00 to change the oil. I guess you like being bent over the hood of that heap.

Have you done any research to see if these are standard issues with the vehicle? the VW forums are very helpful with issues and can point you in the right direction.

NEVER TRUST A DEALER!!!!!!!

Yeah, and thats where we took it...... I figure we will call around and try to get the best deal. Thats all we can do! I don't like being bent over, well unless its :gossip: . Anyways, I wouldn't consider it a piece of crap VW....its highest class volkswagen made back in 2002.The car is "more" Audi than VW anyways...because it has more Audi parts like the quatro system. Anyways, expensive car...for not so rich people I guess.

Midnightrider

80K is no miles nowadays. Unless it's a piece of junk VW. :duh:

while i do generally get about 150K out of my vehicles, you can expect certain high ticket items to be suspect after 80K.

the tranny and engine could go either way depending on how they were maintained, and struts/shocks, brakes, steering and fuel delivery systems will all need to be checked.

for instance. my last car had no probs till about 95K, then the tranny went, about a year later it was the water pump. then the fuel pump, then the A/C.
While the tranny was the only one above a few hundred, none of them were a surprise for the milage.

dustin

UAIOE
A VW W8 is not a V8. It is two narrow V4's in tandem. ...just some useless info fer yall...

high end VW's and Audi's are known for their high maintenance costs. It's not necessarily the part cost but the labor cost. If you can do the repairs yourself it will save you a ton of $$$...

dustin

UAIOE
Also, the front suspension on your model year VW is known for early wear when driven on rough roads common to the US. Nitwhit your VW was made to drive on smooth euro roads not the crap we have here in the states.

N

nitwhit3286

Also, the front suspension on your model year VW is known for early wear when driven on rough roads common to the US. Nitwhit your VW was made to drive on smooth euro roads not the crap we have here in the states.

good point. My God the damn potholes here in va beach...the roads suck here....MD is much better that this!

N

nitwhit3286

Hubby says the roads he knows over there in europe are not smooth...consider the Autobahn for example....