Maryland Sex Offender Registry....

YoYo_Cee

Well this is only my second time posting on these forums. You all seem like such good people, how did such a sicko get in here.. Glad to meet you all. :howdy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I just read through all of this and I would like to thank Jameo for the find, way to go. This type of information is of benefit to all of us. I am making copies of his pic from the DCPS site and will make sure my kids have them handy and I will share the information with all of my coworkers so that they can keep an eye out for him too.

As to the subject of the topic I find his explanation weak at best. He doesn’t state much to the specifics but he does say he was screwed up from 1994 to 1998, does this mean that his activity was ongoing during that entire timeframe? Then based on some of the exchanges he was having with “ilovemygpa1998” I would say that he isn’t as healed as he would want you to believe. Would a claimed reformed offender risk communicating with a child? I don’t think so. He might have blown smoke up some of your butts but it isn’t fooling me. This twisted individual is still a threat.

Any pain, suffering, loss, or humiliation you might and should rightfully experience will never account for what you have done to a child (or is it children?). You have been discovered and you would do best to find another area to terrorize. I have no sympathy for you or any other like you that prey on the innocent. It is my sincere desire that you stay on the registry as long as you draw air into your lungs.

dustin

UAIOE
I tried the first link posted but it doesnt work...who's got the link to the registry that has the dude's name on it?

almost need admin to sticky the thread...

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
YoYo_Cee said:
Well this is only my second time posting on these forums. You all seem like such good people, how did such a sicko get in here.. Glad to meet you all. :howdy:

this just shows you that you never know who's on line...

vraiblonde said:
In the past some of you have gotten upset when I deleted personal information that you have posted, such as addresses, phone numbers, etc.

Now you know why we do that.

Most online forums are open to the public, meaning we don't do background checks before we let someone register for a user name and start posting. Plus, people do not have to register in order to read posts. Therefore a little common sense is in order when posting on a public forum:
  1. Don't give out personal information online, such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.
  2. Do not meet with strangers alone in a secluded setting. Get a group together or meet in a public place.
  3. Be aware that others may misrepresent themselves and not be who they claim to be.
  4. Trust your intuition. If someone seems "not right", they probably aren't.
  5. Avoid sexually provacative language and behavior.
  6. Be wary of posting your own picture and especially pictures of your children.

That said, you can meet persons of poor character anywhere, not just on the internet. You can meet them at a bar, through friends, at work or even at church. You can enjoy the forums and make some good friends here, just use the same common sense you'd use in any other venue.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nupe has brought to my attention that someone I went to school with is a registered sex offender. I will not share his details, because he was falsely accused. I had a class with the girl who claimed he raped her, and only cried rape when people found out they'd had sex. She was white, he was black. He was found guilty by a jury of his peers (right...more likely 10 smibs who couldn't see past the color of his skin), and served his time. I'm not comparing him to HF, what HF did was unexcusable. This is just bringing to light what I hate about American society...the prejudice.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
This is just bringing to light what I hate about American society...the prejudice.

You go to any country in the world and you'll find prejudice. American society in general is tame in comparison to the rest of the world. :shrug:

We all have our prejudices.

dustin

UAIOE
SuperGrover said:
go to the very first post...

i get this:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dustin said:
i get this:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Maybe the Japanese don't want you viewing Maryland's sex offenders :shrug:

dustin

UAIOE
Nickel said:
Pardon? I know you ain't talkin bout me :shakesheadinethnicmanner:

woman! you better get back in dat kitchen and make me a chocolate pot pie!.......

and then mail it to me!

:lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
dustin said:
woman! you better get back in dat kitchen and make me a chocolate pot pie!.......

and then mail it to me!

:lol:
Whatever, I'll eat it, then tell you how good it is :wink:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
HollywoodFred said:
Obviously, it's come to light that I am listed in the Sex Offender Database. This is true...
As the father of a 2 1/2-year-old and a 1 1/2-year-old, I hope your guilt and your personal demons torment you for the rest of your life.