Mass hysteria

Hijinx

I just saw on Fox while eating lunch that trump is going to sign an executive order to stop th separations.

Lets see how many leftists say Thank You Mr. Trump.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
an asylum seeking can not by definition enter illegaly idiot.

At least learn something about the issues you are discussing

Who is the idiot now? There are legal points for asylum seekers to enter. The ones being arrested didn't enter through those.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And yet you idiots don't call this out as a hysterical tangent?

You guys are all deserving of each other

Because he's right. We know what kind of immoral ####bags you leftists are... and if we forget, we only need to listen to you so you can remind us! :yay:

MiddleGround

I just saw on Fox while eating lunch that trump is going to sign an executive order to stop th separations.

Then, the next point will be "OH MY GOD! Trump is locking them up in adult facilities!!"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Won't happen. They will find another gripe du jour.

Hijinx

Then, the next point will be "OH MY GOD! Trump is locking them up in adult facilities!!"

I don't think it really matters what they do with these kids, Trump will be condemned for it.
It won't suit the Democrats nor the media.

And it won't stop the problem.

Sapidus

Who is the idiot now? There are legal points for asylum seekers to enter. The ones being arrested didn't enter through those.

They werent arrested they were detained.

When you are escaping death threats and rape escape and staying alive is the important part not if you land a mile to the west of a check point.

luvmygdaughters

Well you must know a lot of garbage people who agree with caging and numbering children as young as 2 or in some cases having downs syndrome.

Imagine you were being raped and or threatened with death in your country and sought asylum in Canada and your "daughters" you "luv" were put in cages and made to sleep on the floor of a detention center with a silver foil blanket..

Who are you talking to that says this is reasonable?

And why now do we need to do it as opposed to 5 years ago?

Really, show the pictures where the children are kept in cages you idiot!!! Its people like you who have no idea whats truth and whats conjecture, that cause the masses to scream bloody murder. These "detention" centers are in much better condition than the country they left, they're getting an education, meals, medical and dental care, clothes, etc. If their parents had come into the country through an approved entry site for asylum, they would still be with them. What is it you dont understand about that!!!!!!!! I am so tired of repeating this!!! There is a right and wrong way to appeal for asylum....breaking the law and sneaking in is not the way to do it!!!! Trump is enforcing a law that has been on the books for years!!!!!!!

Sapidus

Really, show the pictures where the children are kept in cages you idiot!!! Its people like you who have no idea whats truth and whats conjecture, that cause the masses to scream bloody murder. These "detention" centers are in much better condition than the country they left, they're getting an education, meals, medical and dental care, clothes, etc. If their parents had come into the country through an approved entry site for asylum, they would still be with them. What is it you dont understand about that!!!!!!!! I am so tired of repeating this!!! There is a right and wrong way to appeal for asylum....breaking the law and sneaking in is not the way to do it!!!! Trump is enforcing a law that has been on the books for years!!!!!!!

Next time someone is trying to rape and murder you I hope you go to the right entrance and fill out the correct forms at the police station. Just hurry and make sure you do it before you get killed. If you go to the side door you get killed. Misspell your name you get raped.

Separating children is a new policy as of April.

And now the idiot is going to reverse it. Which you will then come up with a way to praise since you are a mindless sheep

gemma_rae

It's pretty sad that advocating for the rights of children especially brown ones makes you suicidal.

These children are not American citizens, so exactly what 'rights' do you believe non-citizens have? Or does it matter when you only argue merely with emotion.:jameo:

luvmygdaughters

Next time someone is trying to rape and murder you I hope you go to the right entrance and fill out the correct forms at the police station. Just hurry and make sure you do it before you get killed. If you go to the side door you get killed. Misspell your name you get raped.

Separating children is a new policy as of April.

And now the idiot is going to reverse it. Which you will then come up with a way to praise since you are a mindless sheep

You really seem to focus on raping women and children...A LOT!!! When I enter a country, I do it legally, so I dont have to worry about that stuff. Thats funny, seems to me old Hillary was calling for the same thing a few years ago. Are you running down there to the so called cages and offering to take a kid home?? Are you donating to feed and clothe them?? Whens the last time you helped a child in need in this country???

Sapidus

These children are not American citizens, so exactly what 'rights' do you believe non-citizens have? Or does it matter when you only argue merely with emotion.:jameo:

Are you brain dead? or just admitting you are a racist?
So only Americans have the right to live?