Mattress Sets

D

dems4me

ohstate said:
I bought at Mattress Warehouse during the labor day weekend sale - delivery on 9-16-06. Of course, that date has come and gone and no mattress arrived. They "guaranteed" it was on the truck and would be delivered several times yesterday. We called several times and the salesman repeatedly told us it was going to be delivered. We were told that the delivery people would call with a 3 hour window to deliver. We never got that call, so we called MW customer service and the store at least 7 times. They never once called us back. The store changed their story several times during the day, so I suspect that our order was never actually submitted. What a royal screw up. We called at 8 p.m., and I swear to god he said that it was still going to be delivered, that their guys stay on the job until everything is delivered. What a load of crap. I can't believe he kept saying that. Needless to say, we called this morning and cancelled the order. I notified my credit card company of the dispute so I won't be out any money for their idiocy.

I ended up getting a great bargain at Family Furniture in Waldorf up there where Spurs used to be by MattawomanBeantown area. :smile: Try there!!! :yay: :yay:

ohstate

Follow up on Mattress Warehouse issues: They emailed me back today and stated that they did not have my mattress set available in the warehouse to be delivered on Saturday, but it is in stock now, and they are willing to try again. How generous of them!! As if I could trust them to actually do what they say they will do. So, the salesman lied at least 8 times on Saturday - "guarantee delivery today", "definitely on the truck". What a waste of a day. Good thing it was rainy/gloomy and there were good football games on.

DDoyle

I had alot of my friends buy from mattress warehouse without any issues. I guess bad stuff happens with any company at some point