May have fractured two bones in my ankle.

Pandora

virgovictoria said:
Man, that totally sucks... Old injuries are a biatch for sure! Hope you mend quick!

Yeah they are. You wait, anticipate the x-ray and hope they have an answer, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, if you've had a break bad enough in the past, in the same spot they are x-raying, they really cannot tell much of anything unless the bone is completely broke and out of place. You really don't need an x-ray for that.

:bs:gal, just do what the doctors say and get on the mend soon! :flowers:

And don't be embarrassed, I fell in a hole and broke my ankle, A FRICKEN HOLE. No exciting battle story, just walking along and fell in a hole. :dork:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jbooty said:
And ya even got a 4 wheeler ride out of the deal.. LOL
That was the best part of the day. I was trying to be sooooo brave when my ankle was killing me. "I'm fine, tyvm." I was dying......

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
okay

I claim the pool win.
You were close, but didn't win. I didn't drop it cause the kickstand wasn't down. I just dropped it. I can't even tell you how or why. Just dropped it when I was getting ready to take off.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
You were close, but didn't win. I didn't drop it cause the kickstand wasn't down. I just dropped it. I can't even tell you how or why. Just dropped it when I was getting ready to take off.
Sometimes my "Lift feet, give it gas" valve gets out of whack and I "lift feet" before the "give it gas". :lol:

But I still claim a win because I was closest.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Sometimes my "Lift feet, give it gas" valve gets out of whack and I "lift feet" before the "give it gas". :lol:

But I still claim a win because I was closest.
Okay, put in those terms, yes, you do win. Jesus forgot to take my feet.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
I think he won, since he was closest. He gets to pay all copays as a prize.

I'm just glad that I did most of my bike dropping when I was young and had a small bike.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
I think he won, since he was closest. He gets to pay all copays as a prize.

I'm just glad that I did most of my bike dropping when I was young and had a small bike.
Wish I would have been on the Rebel when I did it.....Weighs 200 lbs less. My ankle and top of my foot are sporting a beautiful purple color now.

dustin

UAIOE
BS Gal said:
Wish I would have been on the Rebel when I did it.....Weighs 200 lbs less. My ankle and top of my foot are sporting a beautiful purple color now.
take pics so we can see!

it's ok if your leg isnt shaved we won't make fun of you...or at least I won't...

Geek

:flowers: You poor thing, I was in a boot for three months it sucked..Don't forget to take it easy and rest. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
:flowers: You poor thing, I was in a boot for three months it sucked..Don't forget to take it easy and rest. :huggy:
The boot actually makes it feel all better. I'm gonna sleep with it on tonight because it will be easier if I need to get up in the middle of the night. I really don't mind it at all. MUCH better than the crutches all the time. :huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
*bump*

Dear BS Gal:

I hope your ankle gets better real soon :flowers:

I went and took the test this morning and....

PASSED! :biggrin:

:huggy: to you

Ride with you soon,
1bdz

onebdzee said:
*bump*

Dear BS Gal:

Ride with you soon,
1bdz

You are really, really, really doing some major flirting with Pete lately, aren'tchu...:popcorn:

onebdzee

off the shelf
kwillia said:
You are really, really, really doing some major flirting with Pete lately, aren'tchu...:popcorn:

ssssshhhhhh....don't let him know about this, but....

Flirt with him....might get to use his bike:wink:

Oh and the possible use of a "new" skateboard ramp

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
*bump*

Dear BS Gal:

Ride with you soon,
1bdz
I am sooooo proud of you! Here's something I have learned. KNOW YOUR LIMITS and if you don't feel comfy doing something, don't do it. I can't wait to get back on my bike!!!!! :huggy: and another :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
I'm not, but I love me some Pete.....I'm married. She can flirt as long as he takes me for a ride on the raspberry!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Took my X-rays to Dr. Moon today. He said he doesn't see a break. Wants me back in 10 days to re-x-ray. I took that boot off my leg when I got home and went down steps, watered plants, filled the bird feeder, moved a plant, vacuumed the stairs, dusted three levels (okay, hubby is helping, but his housekeeping is not up to my standards and he is really busy with outside major stuff) and I am so sorry I took the boot off now. Back on me and I'll keep it on my leg, except for showering and tanning, until it is better feeling. I over-did it. I just hope I didn't rip out the two surgeries they did creating new ligaments back in the 90's. When the boot is on and I walk on my heel, it's great. When I take it off and try to at least help out around here, it really hurts. I just feel bad that hubby is trying to cover all bases, plus he has two major projects going on and can't even get to getting the boat running because there is too much else to do. We also have boy's dog for 10 days and that, in itself, is a two person job.........I get major guilt over minor things, so this leg thing is bugging me more emotionally more than than physically. I hate to be useless.