MBMS Teacher threw chair in class

tomtom

me personally, IF the chair was thrown, and not simply pushed or kicked, the teacher would have a major problem when I showed up. Put your hands onmy kid, or do ANYTHING to scare on intimidate him in any way, you will have me to deal with personally. I admit I am probably overly protective, but that's the way it is with me, right or wrong, and this I would deal with very harshly.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
me personally, IF the chair was thrown, and not simply pushed or kicked, the teacher would have a major problem when I showed up. Put your hands onmy kid, or do ANYTHING to scare on intimidate him in any way, you will have me to deal with personally. I admit I am probably overly protective, but that's the way it is with me, right or wrong, and this I would deal with very harshly.
Who said anything about a kid being attacked?? :duh:

Christy

b*tch rocket

Therein lies the problem with today's kids.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I believe parents do their children a disservice when they become overly involved in "fixing" things for their kids. It is sad that there is this whole "I'm going to tell my mommy" syndrome going on with teenagers and young adults. It is a hard, cruel world out there and young adults are completely unprepared to face it because they've had their mommy or daddy go raise hell with anyone and everyone who has ever hurt their feelings.

JMHO :shrug:

I believe parents do their children a disservice when they become overly involved in "fixing" things for their kids. It is sad that there is this whole "I'm going to tell my mommy" syndrome going on with teenagers and young adults. It is a hard, cruel world out there and young adults are completely unprepared to face it because they've had their mommy or daddy go raise hell with anyone and everyone who has ever hurt their feelings.

JMHO :shrug:
Amen!

ETB

Abuse is one thing I won't put up with but a little bit of intimidation used to get a kids respect is good by me. There are multiple ways of getting respect from kids that haven't been taught at home to respect the elders. Either one of my boys disrespect a teacher/coach/adult and they know they will be hearing about it when they get home.

tomtom

Who said anything about a kid being attacked?? :duh:

I know it doesn't say anywhere that a kid was attacked, but, if the chair WAS thrown, then who is to say that it couldn't have hit a child?? Thank GOD it didn't, but if it WAS thrown, then it could have easily hit a child, that is my point.

Last edited:

PrepH4U

I know it doesn't say anywhere that a kid was attacked, but, if the chair WAS thrown, then who is to say that it couldn't have hit a child?? Thank GOD it didn't, but if it WAS thrown, then it could have easily hit a child, that is my point.

Coulda woulda shoulda

thurley42

HY;FR

Basic Physics....If the children are in front of you and you push it 90 degrees to the left or right it isn't going to hit a child....not sure how that could have easily hit a child.

R

retiredweaxman

I believe an earlier post stated the chair was not thrown, but kicked 5 to 6 feet to the side - away from the class.

It sounded to me like the original student "embellished" the facts as 2 other posters claimed their child was in the class and stated nothing of the sort happened (chair not thrown, etc)...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I disagree. I think it would be great if teachers could again put some fear into kids. They all know now that they can whip up a big stink over the most trivial of events with little to no recourse. I mean seriously. A bunch of kids act like animals, a teacher kicks a desk to get their attention and look at what it turned into. Hysterical busy body parents calling the school, school administrators being forced to take the time to investigate. I am sure this is not at all a unique situation. I suspect the school is inundated on a daily basis with phone calls from parents demanding action for whatever ridiculous story their kid comes home with. :cds:

I just think it is all absurd and boy do I feel for teachers these days.

:yay:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

If you raise your kids right you would not have to worry about this now would you?

Go back to Mamby Pamby Land where teachers have no control or rights, but you have the right to complain if 'lil Johnny is a brat and is not learning anything in school. It's asshats like you that are ruining the youth of today.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
If you raise your kids right you would not have to worry about this now would you?

Go back to Mamby Pamby Land where teachers have no control or rights, but you have the right to complain if 'lil Johnny is a brat and is not learning anything in school. It's asshats like you that are ruining the youth of today.

Bet this is why the color yellow makes you sad. :buddies: Jackwagon!