Md. to open arms immigrant children

nobody really

I need a nap
I called this weeks ago. They are moving the "illegals" to Western MD. I feel bad for those folks. When I first heard about it, it sounded to me like some of the talking heads could be correct in thier speculation that this is all about changing the voting demographics. However, watch out, because some camp in St. Mary's county has also been considered. So if there's an overflow, they could wind up in your back yard.

yep, i heard st. mary's and upper marlboro.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Could be. I honestly can't remember the name. I'll check with my former co-worker who feed me the info. I do find it interesting though the camp website says it's undergoing rennovations to make it equipped with heat and ac. So very well could be.

However, from the way I understood it, MOM has been prepping for this influx of "refugees" for a while, and the powers that be have already set up aid workers (health, social services, etc) and refurbished state run camps so that they would be equipped with good sanitation and heating in Western Maryland. So that's where the first wave will go. I'm sure more waves will follow. MD Casa has been heavily involved.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Could be. I honestly can't remember the name. I'll check with my former co-worker who feed me the info. I do find it interesting though the camp website says it's undergoing rennovations to make it equipped wiht heat and ac. So very well could be.

However, from the way I undertood it, MOM has been prepping for this influx of "refugees" for a while, and the powers that be have already set up aid workers (health, social services, etc) and refurbished state run camps so that they would be equipped with good sanitation and heating in Western Maryland. So that's where the first wave will go. I'm sure more waves will follow. MD Casa has been heavily involved.

I noticed that, too. What elementary school services down there, Piney Point?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I noticed that, too. What elementary school services down there, Piney Point?

Yep. However, again, I'm passing on third hand info, from the way I understand it, MOM's team has actually set up a pretty good team. I don't think they are just throwing these people into the regular system at first. I believe first they are concentrating on health and sanitation. It seems a lot of these individuals have no clue about sanitation. Then they will be concentrating on language barriers and emotional "trauma". And then they'll be working on getting adults into the regular system and keep the kids on until they can be 1) turned over to relatives who are in the country or 2) are physically and mentally prepared for external contact, which also includes the language issue.

BigBlue

So the "progressives" see the need to turn to "INterfaith" resources. These same agencies have been bullied regarding homosexuality, abortion, women's rights etc....now, they are supposed to leap at the chance to help the autocracy run by those hostile to active faith.....any hypocrisy here? Anyone mention this?

Regarding the origins of this state,...Catholics & Anglicans came together on the Ark & Dove,...Lord Baltimore allowed Puritans to settle up above Calvert County, AND signed an edict of toleration AFTER St Mary's was trashed by marauding Protestant forces. We lost Leonard while he was a refugee from the internecine bickering. This state was NOT a pillar of tolerance sir, it was divisive, brutal, fractious, and bitterly divided for decades: YOU are the freaking image of a divisive leader who punishes citizens while rewarding illegals, stealing our tax $$ to pay for their education, bullying Christian organizations, then pleading for assistance from them....truly pathetic ploy to refer to history too.....(idiot).

When you talk like this it just people will make you take a drug test .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Back in the day the state would have never just sent a bunch of disease infested criminals to an area - the residents would have burnt that facility to the ground and killed every one of them. Now we just....sit back and take it. Ho hum.

What's interesting is that it wasn't so long ago Democrat governors were calling in the National Guard to prevent school integration. Now they open our arms to every illegal immigrant criminal who wants to roll through.

Hessian

Drug test? I can pass that with ease,...you,...a literacy test might be a HUGE challenge. Short bus is out front right now....don't be late!

"When you talk like this it just people will make you take a drug test ."

A) I wasn't talking....I was writing.
B) "it just people"....your pronoun is not aligned with your noun...are you missing a whole phrase here?
C) Do random people make other people take drug tests?...that is not what you meant.

D)...You didn't quite make it through ONE sentence with a cohesive thought. We call that a "FAIL." And I normally don't insult my students but for you I will make an exception,....you are barely below the idiot level. Go back to your dot-to dot & coloring.

Last edited:

acommondisaster

Dump them right in Montgomery and Howard counties. Those morons wanted this, they should have to deal with it.

Personally, I think they ought to dump a dozen FEMA trailers on Hoyers property and let him deal with 'em since he supports the president on this "migration". And the same number on OMalley and Brown's private property. If someone supports it, they ought to be all in.

mamatutu

mama to two
Schools 'holding breath' as immigrant children arrive

"Last school year, Montgomery County Public Schools in Maryland enrolled 107 unaccompanied minors and has "no expectations" about how many could enroll this school year, says school district spokesman Dana Tofig.

Maryland saw more than 2,200 unaccompanied minors arrive this year as of July 7, according to the most recent figures available from the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement."

MORE: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/08/06/public-schools-immigrant-children/13661353/

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I heard on the radio this morning that certified birth certificates are now mandatory for students. Somehow, I don't think all the illegals will have said documents. Then what? I suppose getting them immunized would be easier to meet those requirements as well.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, here ya go. Amy Lacey, The Texas Principal Who Told Students Not to Speak Spanish At School Will Find Herself Unemployed In June.

Bye bye, America?

"Hempstead Middle School Principal, Amy Lacey, has been on administrative leave since December for telling students not to speak Spanish at their public school in Texas. Now, according to The Houston Chronicle, Ms. Lacey is going to be out of work when the school year ends in June because the Hempstead school board has decided not to renew her contract. The board was swayed by arguments from Spanish language advocates in the area who say students should be allowed to converse in Spanish because the school is in a rural area where the population of Latinos is growing rapidly."

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/03/...self-unemployed-in-june/#sthash.YsjOGbrX.dpuf

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/03/...-school-will-find-herself-unemployed-in-june/