Meeting Females

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Outlawsolja said:
Trying to find out where to find single females in southern maryland?

Single females with/without a kid/kids? You're asking for a miracle!

Last edited:

Vince

Outlawsolja said:
:lmao: :lmao: Single females in Southern Maryland? :lmao: Most are married and if you're a man over 40, you have a better chance of being in a terrorist attack. :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

HERE Is a complete listing with pictures and video of all Single QUALITY females in St. Mary's and surrounding counties....
Good Luck with your search

onebdzee

off the shelf
Vince said:
:lmao: :lmao: Single females in Southern Maryland? :lmao: Most are married with kids and/or don't want to give up their husbands and if you're a man over 40, you have a better chance of being in a terrorist attack. :lmao:

:fixed:

YW :howdy:

J

juggy4805

Outlawsolja said:

I've been here for a year and a half and you probably know more than I do. Every chick here has kids and there baby's father is in prison. Nothing is wrong with a chick having kids but 5 is too much.

onebdzee

off the shelf
juggy4805 said:
Every chick here has kids and there baby's father is in prison. Nothing is wrong with a chick having kids but 5 is too much.

Mine isn't....he lives about 10 miles away, has a house and a good job :shrug:

:smack: for the 5 is too much

Jameo

What?!
juggy4805 said:
I've been here for a year and a half and you probably know more than I do. Every chick here has kids and there baby's father is in prison. Nothing is wrong with a chick having kids but 5 is too much.

:smack: I don't think so :nono:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
juggy4805 said:
:smack: My ex has never been arrested and I only have one child.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Outlawsolja said:
Buzzy's Marina, The Tacklebox, or any local bait shop, or crab pot resaler.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:
:smack: Quit trying to hide the fact that you are pregnant, they are going to notice soon enough. :whistle:
:lol: Hush up, I was just going to tell everyone it was really bad heartburn, and that I ate alot.