Meeting with Married Couples ages 21-30

Redskinsmama

I'm sure your wife really appreciates you putting her name on an anonymous forum. jack azz. Go back to DC, St Mary's doesn't want you.

Gary_Maddox623

Southern City Man
I am glad you took the time out of your busy day to recognize the mistake I already realize a long minute ago. However, you need to seek counseling for anger management problem. For you come on this thread; then come at me the way you did about this situation. Even more, you should be concerned about your own affairs and leave my family out of it, thank you very much. And a another thing is I was born, here and plan to die here. If you have a problem, please consult your local Psychiatrist.

Peace

Last edited:

smoothmarine187

I am glad you took the time out of your busy day to recognize the mistake I already realize a long minute ago. However, you need to seek counseling for anger management problem. For you come on this thread; then come at me the way you did about this situation. Even more, you should be concerned about your own affairs and leave my family out of it, thank you very much.

Peace

:lol:

So, have you found any married couples to swing with yet? :popcorn:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I am glad you took the time out of your busy day to recognize the mistake I already realize a long minute ago. However, you need to seek counseling for anger management problem. For you come on this thread; then come at me the way you did about this situation. Even more, you should be concerned about your own affairs and leave my family out of it, thank you very much.

Peace

:roflmao: Clean up in aisle 3. We need the stick puller-outer over here :roflmao:

Gary_Maddox623

Southern City Man
Smoothmarine, you sent me and invite from the game and then I could stay in the game lobby. How far have you gotten in the legendary campaign. I have completed the 2nd to last and the last board, and the very beginning. And, no I have realized a big mistake starting this thread.

Redskinsmama

I am glad you took the time out of your busy day to recognize the mistake I already realize a long minute ago. However, you need to seek counseling for anger management problem. For you come on this thread; then come at me the way you did about this situation. Even more, you should be concerned about your own affairs and leave my family out of it, thank you very much. And a another thing is I was born, here and plan to die here. If you have a problem, please consult your local Psychiatrist.

Peace

Normally when someone makes a mistake, they take the appropriate measures to rectify them. for example.....deleting the aformentioned thread that has your wifes name on it. No one wants to swing with you anyway.

From what i hear, you're the one that needs anger management.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Normally when someone makes a mistake, they take the appropriate measures to rectify them. for example.....deleting the aformentioned thread that has your wifes name on it. No one wants to swing with you anyway.

And especially after the other thread that was started. Doubt your wife would want her business out there so blatanly. I would be furious. :burning:

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/113108-looking-inexpensive-marriage-counselor.html

sockgirl77

He's not premo. He cannot delete the thread. He can edit it but it has been quoted a dozen times. :shrug:

Gary_Maddox623

Southern City Man
Thank you for letting me know who you are, and like I said before mind your own business. And, from what you heard if I know your source, it is a very wrong one and most definitely inaccurate...thanks

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Thank you for letting me know who you are, and like I said before mind your own business. And, from what you heard if I know your source, it is a very wrong one and most definitely inaccurate...thanks

It's funny that you say "mind your own business" when you put your business out here on a public forum. Seems to me you want everyone here to mind YOUR business.:doh: