Memories Pizza Story Fabricated by local news

This_person

You just can’t do it, can you Sap? You just can’t admit that if your standards are applied to those with whom you disagree they will have a point?

This_person

You are a waste of space, breath and effort
So, you still have not answered the very simple question that you brought up by comparison.

Let me ask you a different way. Are you wrong for comparing the idea of black people dying in the streets due to the slippery slope from a baker choosing to not provide a cake for a wedding when people talk about slippery slopes from gun control leading to confiscation of private gun ownership? Or, are you willing to concede that both have a certain potential to be true?

So, since you can't admit it, I'll admit it for you. There are possibilities that if private business owners are allowed to pick and choose their customers that might lead to private businesses being allowed to discriminate. That should be allowed. Companies that discriminate will either die completely or be so small and hated as to barely be able to exist. There are possibilities that if we allow government to continue to reduce our rights on private gun ownership that they will eventually be such that we cannot defend ourselves at all from tyrannical government.

Given that one leads to small hated companies and the other leads to subjugation of our rights under government instead of limiting government under the people, I know which one I would like to risk and which one I would not.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Companies that discriminate will either die completely or be so small and hated as to barely be able to exist.

hell they do not have to discriminate SJW's take offense

White women's burrito shop is forced to close after being hounded with accusations it was 'culturally appropriating Mexican food and jobs'

Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connelly opened Kooks Burritos in Portland, Oregon
The two friends did so after taking a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, last December
While there, they learned the basics by 'picking the brain of every tortilla lady'
'They wouldn't tell us too much, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, fascinated by how easy they made it look,' Connelly told a magazine
Many accused them of stealing by looking into the windows without permission

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-accused-stealing-culture.html#ixzz5EWtU3yLK

Hawaiian-themed Restaurant Closes Its Doors Amid Accusations of Cultural Appropriation

White-Owned Restaurants Shamed for Serving Ethnic Food: It's Cultural Appropriation
'It's about profit, ownership, and wealth in a white supremacist culture.'

or you get yelled at for your choice of Prom Dress

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30120/sorry-not-sorry-girl-who-wore-chinese-dress-says-ryan-saavedra

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/daumkeziah/status/988115815068139520[/TWITTER]

Daum quickly found the tweet that was directing harassment at her, which came from a man named Jeremy Lam, who wrote: "My culture is NOT your g*****n prom dress."

The vulgar tweet, which gained over 40,000 retweets, quickly made Daum the target of social justice warriors who attacked her and even threatened her as one person reportedly told her she "should be executed."

"I was accused of racism and cultural appropriation," Daum said. "I had so many people telling me I need to delete my post, it's going to get worse and worse."